Warp and Weft: A Snapshot of Raw Denim in the United States (Documentary!)

DFreshLeish

Anyone who pre-ordered got there copy yet ? ( not talking about people who were in the kickstart group )

Cant wait to see this :)

I've noticed a couple people got theirs really late compared to when we sent them, and still a few international people did not receive theirs. There was a little delay from initial shipping because of the hurricane, but I know there were a couple that got "bermuda triangled", those who have contacted me got theirs shipped again immediately. If yours hasn't shown up by now, PM me with name and address (so I can match it up to the list) and i'll put it out tomorrow morning.

If anyone hasn't received theirs yet and ordered a DVD copy, i'll be happy to send you a Blu-ray upgrade instead for your troubles. I know it's not a lot, but it's something...

I got the bluray about a week ago and I ordered about 2-3 weeks ago...

Anyone else notice the audio being kind of weird? I get a ton of background noise in some of the interviews, almost like someone talking loudly or maybe even the audio from the person speaking got duplicated and is slightly delayed or something

A few of the spots were challenging to film in, part of that is just due to the nature of documentary filming, part of it is due to very limited amounts of shooting time available. Gotta take what you can get in a lot of cases! For instance, Roy was gracious enough to let us hang out and chat/film for hours, but he had so much work to do with his '04's run that he had to be working through almost all of it. We liked the idea of filming him while he worked and seeing what came out of natural enthusiast conversations, but he also prefers to work with NPR on, so that got in there a little...

Got my copy, and watched it in full HD, big screen style. Lovely work, and well worth the effort.

Everyone should get this, and learn more about "real" denim. Interesting for newcomers and veterans alike :)

Kind Regards

Anders Helseth

Seems like my copy has arrived at my in-laws near PDX - now it's going to take a few more weeks before I get to see it here in Moscow...

Great for everybodyelse, though!

greetings, I have done a $20 pledge for your project and since by the time I pledged, the kickstarter has ended so I've made a payment via paypal with the email request from you guys. So far no DVD or stuffs yet arrived at my door, can you check the situation please? I'll inbox all the details.

Finished watching it. apart from some distracting sounds from the background at times, everything is awesome. learned much more from this project. would love something of a bigger scale *cough* world tour *cough*.

Thank you for the song during the credits as well, great taste you got there.