How many pairs of jeans do you own?

Have narrowed down my "collection" to just three pairs. With two in rotation. I do have a pair of Strike Gold 2109 and a few Edwin and some swedish denim named Svensson but I never wear them. Just laying in my wardrobe collecting dust...

These are the ones I do use

Ande Whall - SR3 - Caribou. Great fitting jeans and awesome denim.

Iron Heart 555-01 - THE BEST fitting jeans I have ever owned. :D:)

1) Uniqlo MIJ

2) Cheap Monday 5ive

3) Naked and Famous Indigo

4) Momotaro 007-2B

5) Cheese Denim x Mydenim

i dont think i need a new pair.. but i want another one.

HWDC2 time..

• 1 month later...

Update- have just checked another drawer and found the following:

a pair of EVIL jeans- raw. 1930's cut. Like these (not my pic)...http://www.outerlimitz.net/communities/8/004/009/954/598/images/4578265995_525x349.jpg

I think these were the ones that encouraged Levis to get injunctions taken out. Made by a British guy over in LA

I was looking to see if there is a thread on the Evil ? Are we talking about the jeans made by The Big E Jeans Company from England?I just picked up a pr from Woodhouse to try out.I see they are also carried/discounted by Cultism and Stuart's of London.I wanted to post my comments and thoughts about these jeans and wondered what Original jeans they are styled on,if any?

Mine are made in Morocco,and designed in Spain.From reading around the net I believe the the guy behind these is behind other brands ( Hobo,DNA) that I have never heard of.The company spiel is that prior to developing Big E he was involved with Paul Smith in some capacity

Though I like the fit ,I have a few points that niggle me about these so far.I am new here,so feel free to point me in the right direction.thanks

Hi,

To my knowledge 'Big E' are nothing to do with 'Evil jeans'. From the looks of it. the Big E brand is just some company cashing in on the current demand for selvedge and using the whole Big E Levis thing as branding. I'm surprised noones tried to use that brand name already. Probably an equivalent of 'Joe Bloggs' or something like that.

Evil jeans were made in (i think) pretty limited volumes about 10 or so years back. Not sure else they were sold in the UK, but I picked mine up from Camden Market.

• 2 weeks later...

HA HA HA HA! Oh Brown! That is priceless, to showcase them by season...brilliant! If I have time I'll do the same with my collection. That said, I am happy to report that I have not bought a new pair since late summer last year. I can't believe this but I think I'm well on my way to recovery. I have no urge to buy anything new despite what I see here. In fact the only thing I think I'd want in the near future is a pair of Jins to round out my Samurai collection. And even that isn't a must-have. Look at me Brown, you CAN stop, it's possible! :-)

S/S '13 Rotation:

Main: Kapital Cisco, Samurai Blue Shadow, Samurai JINs [entry for HWDC].

the rest will be worn as alternates

ss2013.jpg

edit: ooops! sorry, repped myself :blush:

What a nice picture!

I wish I would see my hunger for more denim slow down...

Edited by Foxy2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

You guys were right, the rack is too small for all pairs but more than half of my collection can be stored there. 15 pairs on it now. You can see that the pairs on the right were stored for a longer time folded.

P1040471_zpscb449053.jpg

Denime 66XX (new owner)

Denime XX (new owner)

Denime XX 1951

Denime 66XX (Shins) - worn by a friend

Denime 502 - worn by my brother

Eternal 888 15th Anniversary

Evisu #2000 No.1

Fullcount 1108XX - worn by a friend

Red Cloud R423XX - worn by my brother

Samurai:

S0500XX Texas Cotton

S0510XX66-II

S0510XX66-RR Texas Cotton

S500JX-RL 18oz

S0510XX Texas Cotton

S510AI-OGSP

S510XX19oz

S510XX21oz

S5000VX x2

S5000VX24oz

S5000BK

S3000VX

S710XX

Skull 5010XX 6x6

Warehouse 800S - worn by a friend

P1040472_zps66382894.jpg

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

Iron Heart x HWDC Mega Beatle Busters

SExIH01od

Samurai S5000VX 21oz

Trophy Dirt Denim Narrow

No more denim for me for quite some time..........

Steel Feather SF0121

Lee 101Z 23oz

Lee 101Z

LVC '47

Indigofera Clint

501 STF

And some more...

Really bummed out that I bought my Indigoferas too big in the waist. Just hanging waiting for me to get chubby.

Also fun to see some more guys having a "denimwall" than myself!