Buzz Rickson

partytaco

Which jacket is this and where to acquire? ;p

Ah is it the gibson m65? DIdn't realize there was a non black version or that it had that sweet text. As a gibson nerd might need to acquire to match the l-2b

Yep, the Gibson edition m-65 - it is black thoughh, Gibson editions don't come in any other colour.

scaled.php?server=856&filename=p7070092.jpg&res=medium

BR, McCoy, etc also do the original OD version.

El cheapo ones from Alpha, etc can come in navy to camo.

Working on getting a set of blanks for all three stores in either black and white or black and gray.

Kiya,

If you could get BR to make the OD green in a blank shirt, I would buy 5 of them easily. I love that shirt more than any other T I've ever seen. And I liked it in person a lot. Maybe you could do a 3 pack of black/ grey/ green for a 10% discount off of the total price?

Just saying! :)

I would give my left nut for one of those tees without the printing.

I would do the same for one of those tees in size XL, a buzz size L is just too small for me...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Interest check: Willing to trade (potentially sell) Buzz Rickson X William Gibson MA-1 38R. It's been worn five times at most by the previous owner, who is a respected member of this community.

Ideally, I'd like a 36L or possibly a 38L.

PM if interested.

anybody have a clue if these are loopwheeled or not?

tag says "made in USA" so I guess chances are slim?

298466_2142592358981_1071379676_2493405_1992060_n.jpg

I've always liked those Buzz Rickson shirts with the pinup girls. Does anyone carry them stateside?

Self Edge and HPA are the only BR dealers in the US and neither of us carry the tees.

thanks for the info Kiya, that is what I thought, the fabric is nice though and atleast they come in XL, wich is rare for Japanese brands.

oh btw, tigerprawn, I used sutocorp to get them.

Self Edge and HPA are the only BR dealers in the US and neither of us carry the tees.

Hey, I just wanted to set the record straight that The Hartford Denim Company also sells Buzz Rickson.

Hey, I just wanted to set the record straight that The Hartford Denim Company also sells Buzz Rickson.

Ah yes, that's just as of a few weeks ago.

Kiya,

If you could get BR to make the OD green in a blank shirt, I would buy 5 of them easily. I love that shirt more than any other T I've ever seen. And I liked it in person a lot. Maybe you could do a 3 pack of black/ grey/ green for a 10% discount off of the total price?

Just saying! :)

That would be AWESOME

That would be AWESOME

It's not happening, they wanted us to order 300 per color because they're not doing them again. The Japanese, SO flexible.

It is a bit big on me, but the shit pic and angle don't do it any favours, it's not so bad in real life, ha ha.

Plus, I bought it to layer under for the depths of winter, and in the pic I only have a tee under it. With a thick hoody or flannel under it should work out ok, function over form perhaps?