Superswap v5

tac0tron

Gully you are fucking stupid. This isn't a hustle, it's superswap, the point isn't about getting something back and if you don't get that then you're too fucking dumb to participate. Everyone sees you trying so hard to push some imaginary hood life on the forum that you think makes you look "cool", but you're just another upper middle class hypebeast that watched Shottas too many times. Eat a dick dawg.

I didnt even have a swap partner..I asked you guys numerous times who my partner was I had my package waiting but you REALLLY think im sending shit to hawaii in HOPES of getting something back?

nah dawgs, neg me all you want. i dont dwell on da inanets

actually we didnt think that at all. you've missed everything completely.

I didnt even have a swap partner..I asked you guys numerous times who my partner was I had my package waiting but you REALLLY think im sending shit to hawaii in HOPES of getting something back?

nah dawgs, neg me all you want. i dont dwell on da inanets

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for a package, I can tell you've missed the point..... If you send the package now, that'll be the end of it. I will not neg you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will neg you.

Imaginary hood life? Dawgs do you even know me? You're basing me off of all of 62 posts? I'm sorry if I never took this shit seriously but come on, look at you fucking dudes..youre grown ass men worrying about "reps" and "negs" yet im living the imaginary life?

Upper middle class hypebeast? I grew up in Kingston, Jamaica dude, although I was better off than most of my friends, I was still in the same shit everyday..but you know me so well right? I joined this forum 4 years ago, you joined the same time as me and got 600 posts. You live an imaginary life fairy, yet im the delusional one.

Regarding the swap, Ive done this thing before and got fucked over. I have had this dude's package ready to ship since July but nobodys bitching about my partner flaking right? I havent even heart a word about who it is...

yes you're living the imaginary life alright.

if you joined the swap before, why are you waiting for your dude to ship first before you ship? this isn't corporate gift exchange day where someone gives you a gift and you give something back. thats not what superswap is about. you could very well have in your hands a fucking fantastic package ready to make someone's day and put a smile on someone's face, but here you are whining about how you haven't received yours yet and being bitter about it. if you get what im trying to say, great. if you don't, its just pretty sad.

yes, all of us here are delusional here. very much so we all are.

Regarding the swap, Ive done this thing before and got fucked over. I have had this dude's package ready to ship since July but nobodys bitching about my partner flaking right? I havent even heart a word about who it is...

Your swap partner was Kemosabe. Lawrence and I have given him specific instruction not to send to you until you shipped. He's had his package for you ready for a while.

You weren't an active member on the forum and that worried Lawrence and I on whether you were going to ship or not. When we asked you if you were going to ship you said yes.

Have you been waiting for your superswap package to arrive? If so then you have the swap all wrong. You should send out as soon as possible, not wait till you receive yours. If everyone subscribed to that then no one would get their stuff.

I can easily confirm with you that your package will be sent to you, but I suggest you send out that package asap.

You can easily confirm? I'm pretty sure you can't.

And I was just being cautious because I've been burnt before but I have faith in superfutures members. Whatever, I'm gonna send out mine today.

Thanks

This was dated 6/29. Has it been unfair to withhold your package? Probably. But the facts have been pointed that 1.) You weren't an active poster and that raised flags. 2.) You said you would ship, and you clearly haven't. 3.) You didn't respond to any of the last two package status PM's.

You don't trust us? I wanted to so believe that you would play by the rules because I'd let you in at the last minute. I didn't want to feel like I made a mistake by allowing you in.

Bryan, just PM me. I'll send jew the link. The temporary website looks like poop -- gonna launch the legit one early September. And you can always pick it up from me at work or I'll ship it to you (lazy steelo).

@Franklin, I was actually at the Queen location both days. I didn't realize they switched the schedule up on me. Sorry bro(ham((foisgras))).

I had to look up what cilantro is, we just call it coriander.

We call it coriander if its in powder form

and leaves are cilantro

same stuff, quite tasty