Pure Blue Japan

midnight

Small preview, more to come when the lighting's better

just under 2 months, been through three soaks

IMG_0909.jpg

Hey guys, I have a sizing question for the 005 one-washed jeans.

I wear 29s in APC NS and 31s in Nudie Thin Finns, so my waist size is pretty much 31 inches.

BiG states that the one-wash 005s run true to size, so should I get the 31s? Or do they stretch out enough to the point where I should size down?

Much appreciated.

how much will it shrink on the first hot soak for xx-007?

and how much will it stretch after numerous wear?

thanks in advance for the help here...

theyll stretch about 3 inches in the waist max i'd say. And as long as they are raw, they will shrink down by about 2 inches in an initial hot wash / hot soak. If you're talking about later on down the line than expect them to shrink down about 2 inches at that point as well. Different is they will stretch back out to the waist they were before the soak within just a day or too.

These are the new longer inseam 005's BiG now stocks.

Sz 32, true to size. I had them tapered by denim doctors to 7.5" hem. They took it to 7.5" right at the knee and all the way down which isn't what I would have liked ideally. I should have specified a more gradual taper, 8" at the knee, 7.75 at shin, and 7.5 at the hem. They're cutting into back of my knees but they should stretch after several more wears...

pbj001.jpg

pbj002.jpg

muchos stacking going on. eh

theyll stretch about 3 inches in the waist max i'd say. And as long as they are raw, they will shrink down by about 2 inches in an initial hot wash / hot soak. If you're talking about later on down the line than expect them to shrink down about 2 inches at that point as well. Different is they will stretch back out to the waist they were before the soak within just a day or too.

so should i buy 1 size down or 2 from true size?

i'm a true size 32... please suggest, thanks.

as i prefer it to be a little tight.