Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

• 2 weeks later...

I know a few of the big Taobao proxies have tons and tons of feedback so just go with them and it'll be fine. I don't have experience with proxies myself as I've only used Taobao within China, but I do know multiple people who had positive experiences with Mr. Taobao.

@arya_triad

hi, just answer your question about Mr. taobao. there are a lot of shops in taobao, some shops have positive credibility, some others have not. It is really depending on who run and operate. but RED CLOUD has their offical Taobao shop specifically for online retailing in MAINLAND China, which has been recognised by red cloud. so you can believe it. But if you want to buy something else in taobao, I suggest you to check if there is a offical online store which has been recognised by the brand

Thinking of purchasing the R400H, but I'm thinking of skipping or at least delaying the pre-soak to at least 2 months, cause I just don't want the raw starchy feeling of new jeans to go away. Any thoughts or advise on this? Anyone worn unsanforized jeans and skipped the pre-soak?

I would not do it, your fades will end up at the wrong place and the denim is very brittle and fragile when raw, you will get for example damages in the crotch area much faster.

Just soak them and let them air dry, they will still have a lot of starch in them.