Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Other than the store in Tianjin and the online one on taobao; does anyone know of any other bricks and mortar stockists?

Thanks redragon.

Yes, Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies in Singapore has got Red Cloud in the store.

For online browsing, you can check here http://www.tuckshopsundrysupplies.com/product-category/red-cloud-denim/

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi all! Little update on my 425H, they have about 30 days of wear. Whiskers, honeycombs and knee fades are setting in nicely. All in all I'm very happy with these, only sorry I won't be able to rock them for most of the summer, as they're quite heavy.

null_zpsb198fe34.jpg

null_zps31d75ed3.jpg

null_zps40a58c81.jpg

null_zpsbe4c65a5.jpg

Fit pics:

null_zps6bc01b13.jpg

null_zpsf3f006a0.jpg

Thanks! Actually 1 cm more in the rise would be great, it'd make the jeans a tad bit more versatile and comfortable I think.. But anyway I am happy with the way they are.

looking good! were these made with the hemp fabric as well?

I'd be curious to see a faded example of the "h" denim

normal fabric not the new h denim

Looks great!

thanks

If i remeber correct, that is from one of the first lots, so no hemp.

yes

• 2 weeks later...

My latest edition, although it's been over a month but it's my latest denim purchase. decided to try out this 1944 cut & sort of downsize 1

Red Cloud S423H, did 2 hot soak & a washing machine wash.(measurement will update tonight.)

2013-04-11182152.jpg

2013-04-11182200.jpg

2013-04-11182347.jpg

2013-04-11182825.jpg

2013-04-11182950.jpg

2013-04-11182931.jpg

2013-04-11183022.jpg

2013-04-11182941.jpg

2013-04-11183059.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

really nice, when will they be up for sale on the website ?

the 2 red cloud wabash shirts I have are the nicest i own and they hang in my closet next to freewheelers & rising sun wabash

I would love a pair of the wabash pants, any restocks to come ? i need a 36 w

Also. will you be making some more shirts in bigger sizes? I would love to buy some of your lightweight shirts, but they are tiny .

• 3 weeks later...

Picked up a pair of R423xx size 29. Size isn't quite working. I expected more shrinkage. Shoulda gone TTS. If anyone wants to cop these, I'd be pretty fair w/price. Worn a few times. Absolutely great denim though.

IMG_1482.jpg

Edited by gasoline

Damn, read through pretty much this whole thread, and amazing to see the progression of the brand, and the members here as well. 

Going to be picking up a pair of R400-H in the next few days. Can't decide on 33 or 34, practically same size, obviously minus the difference in hip. But kind of leaning for the 34 for the extra bit in the length. What's been the case for you guys for shrinkage?