Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on a pair of R400 soon, any reasons to talk me down? 

Also, when is the next restock at Tuckshop? ;)

The next restock of R400 will be due end of this year. However, we just restock some popular sizes on R400H, the 4th year anniversary hemp+cotton version.

The next restock of R400 will be due end of this year. However, we just restock some popular sizes on R400H, the 4th year anniversary hemp+cotton version.

Ok, thanks. I'll keep an eye out!

Does the hemp blend cause any major differences in the fabric or the feel?

Edited by altoclefchris

Yes :) It is slubbier as compare to the normal version. However, the signature weave and cut remains the same.

Hmmmm. I'm actually kind of partial to the red detailing on the regular R400 versus the green on the R400H, so I think I'll wait for that restock. I'll probably be back then for some sizing advice ;)

Hmmmm. I'm actually kind of partial to the red detailing on the regular R400 versus the green on the R400H, so I think I'll wait for that restock. I'll probably be back then for some sizing advice ;)

Thats cool! Just let me know if you have more questions.

There are lots of variety coming up from Red Cloud, here are those of Rusting, a sub brand of Red Cloud.

RTG01 Slim tapered

PA253924.jpg

RTG02 Slim straight

PA253929.jpg

lovely 60/40 parka by red cloud

T2uAx5XwxXXXXXXXXX_59376727_zpsbead21e7.

T2HdV9Xs0XXXXXXXXX_59376727_zpse0ad6688.

T2v4x2XqxaXXXXXXXX_59376727_zps7e59a18d.

I think the design is much reminiscent of the 70's 80's Baxter State Parka by LL Bean

more infos here:

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a1z10.1.w4004-2942524734.1.GWDOKX&id=35539529556

tempted to get one!

Thank you! Already sent him a PM ;)

Unfortunately you're in the UK and shipping would kill us. Also, the website size guide is missing for a few pairs. Is the 400 actually slimmer per size than their "slim cut" 425?!

I love that parka but couldn't really figure out how to work the website since it kept asking for my phone number. Any idea how much shipping (if they even would) to the US would be?

well, these Parka will be arriving Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies by next week and we will move them online asap. 

You might want to wait a little?

shameless plug for my pair of 425h w34 for sale!

they became too tight in the thighs for me!

http://supertalk.superfuture.com/index.php/topic/152775-red-cloud-425h-for-sale-w34/

thanks for looking

volvo

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! They didn't a couple days ago when I check or I may have just missed it. I actually bought max powers pair! Thanks guys

this is probably a really dumb question but i just wanted to be 100% sure, but the r423xx and r423xxh have the same measurements, right? 

also, if i own a size 30 3sixteen+ 30bsp, would i be able to work with a 29 (the 30.5 waist on the 30bsp are a tad loose)? the site i'm ordering from is out of 30.

Edited by alzex

Anybody experienced their "new" 2013 Turpan cotton 14.5oz 2013 denim yet?

Comes in R423, R424 and R425...

Hi Foxy,

with regards to your question, we took a few shot of the new RUSTING denim (14.5 TURPAN) vs the previous R424 13.7oz denim.

More pictures here http://tuckshoprailnews.com/2013/11/29/comparison-of-red-cloud-13-7oz-vs-14-5oz-turpan-cotton/

pb294730.jpg

14.5oz

pb294739.jpg

13.7oz

pb294741.jpg

this is probably a really dumb question but i just wanted to be 100% sure, but the r423xx and r423xxh have the same measurements, right? 

also, if i own a size 30 3sixteen+ 30bsp, would i be able to work with a 29 (the waist on the 30bsp are a tad loose)? the site i'm ordering from is out of 30.

Hi alzex,

R423XX is slim cut whereas R423XX-H is a loose cut.

I understand that people get confused over this, however, the reason is because Raymon used his '423' model as an experimental model. Hence the drastic difference in cuts between same model number.

My suggestion for Red Cloud jeans is measure yourself and go true-to-size.