Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

Interested how they will turn out. Mine have been in a couple of washes since last update, and the amount of vertical fading is pretty amazing.

Will also throw an update sometime Sunday on world tour pants after they get out of the wash.

• 4 weeks later...

I bought one of the long sleeve wabash shirts from TSS at the end of last year in their sale. Lovely shirt but the sleeves were a bit long & loose for my liking, so I didn't wear it much. I've just taken it in to a tailor to be adjusted and the stupid cunts have snipped off the thread run on at the gusset. No idea why. What was more annoying was that they swore blind they'd never touched it. Grrr. Really annoyed me. I couldn't make too much of a fuss as they're about to make me a shirt and essentially I was complaining about a loose bit of thread.

I realise there are bigger problems in the world but I just needed to offload. I tried to explain it to my wife but she just gave me one of her 'what the fuck are you on about, you stupid twat' looks :unsure::blush::D

Is the tailor a bit older? I had my grandmother fix a shirt for me a few months back and she was apalled that I wanted to keep the chainstitch run off. She worked in the garment industry on and off for most of her early adult life (1940s-1950s), and she said that was just poor workmanship and wouldn't have been acceptable coming off the line.

So if they are from that era, they might just look at that as a flaw that needs to be fixed.

yeah- he's probably in his mid 60's. I can see why they'd do it, but to blatantly deny it! Thats what pissed me off.

Still- the world keeps turning eh :rolleyes: