Red Cloud & Co. jeans

Hsin

To Tuckshop, how do you guys measure the thigh for the R400 21 oz in size 28 (Says 10in thigh)? And when will you receive more stock of the size 28? The cut, based on the measurements, seems like its a slim straight fit and it seem to run pretty small for their tagged size. Is this correct? And are their jeans sanforized?

Edited by noobedloser

Cool! Any comments/thoughts on the upcoming collection?

Every time when we travel there for product launch, seems like Red Cloud themselves knows what we wishes to see. Never before, we were let down on the collections that he has introduced.

To Tuckshop, how do you guys measure the thigh for the R400 21 oz in size 28 (Says 10in thigh)? And when will you receive more stock of the size 28? The cut, based on the measurements, seems like its a slim straight fit and it seem to run pretty small for their tagged size. Is this correct? And are their jeans sanforized?

The 21oz are made slim tapered, and base on 47 details. They won't be any restock of 28 for the R400s, their's are run tts. All pairs are unsanforized.

That is my problem.....my 2013 moto is ..to burn some fat.

Thats seems to be mine resolutions too.....

@TSS

The sizing chart in your webshop is quite different than this one here, especially the waist measurements:

T2mLdJXddbXXXXXXXX_!!59376727.jpg

Example for R423XX tag size 30:

TSS chart: waist 78.7 cm // 31 inches

Official(?) chart: waist 82 cm // 32.3 inches

Quite a big difference. Which to trust? :)

The arrival of Red Cloud & Co Hemp jeans is a delight in Tuckshop & Sundry Supplies. Not only does it add a talking point about the Hemp fabric, it offers different cuts in R400H, R423H, R425H.

Today, we took a some pictures showing the Hemp fabric and also a fit of the slimmest cut - R425H.

rc-425hemp.jpg

rc-425hemp2.jpg

rc-425hemp3.jpg

rc-425hemp5.jpg

rc-425hemp7.jpg

After a week customs office finally decided to let my Red Cloud's pass (without any fees, to boot!). A few pics:

rc-3.jpg

rc-4.jpg

Quite a different shade of blue compared to LVC 1947, not quite as greyish/dark. The Red Cloud denim is slightly slubbier as well.:

rc-1.jpg

rc-2.jpg

Presoak fit (423XX are not sanforized):

rc-presoak.jpg

Soak supervisor at work:

rc-5.jpg

Here you go, after a one hour warm soak:

rc-soak.jpg

They shrunk down to a very comfortable fit. The denim changed somewhat and looks hairier now, irregularities are also more pronounced than before the soak.

All in all I am very happy with the 423XX, material and construction are impressive, as is the attention to details (union made label on the inside of the right back pocket, two-tone chain stitch, universal rivets). Only the opening of the front pockets is a bit too small.

R423XX post-soak measurements tag size 30:

Waist 29.9"

Inseam 32.3"

Thigh 10.6"

Knee 8.3"

Leg opening 7.9"

Front rise 10.2"

Measured according to Self Edge's method. I only measured the waist pre-soak, it was 31.2". I was initially a bit worried about reports of the top block being too small/uncomfortable and the rise too low - no problems here, maybe the reports came from people who sized down.

Another nice detail, selvage peeking through at the coin pocket:

rc-6.jpg

The denim really changed its texture after the soak, quite hairy now:

rc-7.jpg