Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

wtf should I buy with $200 amazon credit?

I wanted to get an Arizer Solo but they don't carry vaporizers anymore wah wah wah

Right now I just have like a seiko 5 and an OTG cable for my nexus 7 on my wishlist. What else is good to get? Gogogo

Edit: maybe I'll just get a shitload of AA tshirts

new fancy toothbrush but maybe thats just me because my sonicare bit the dust

lol already have nice electric toothbrush. Swapped a crappy Xmas gift for toothbrush at best buy because that store sucks and they didn't have anything better. Solid buy tho

Um what are some good <$200 headphones? All I have are ear buds now and they suck

lol already have nice electric toothbrush. Swapped a crappy Xmas gift for toothbrush at best buy because that store sucks and they didn't have anything better. Solid buy tho

Um what are some good <$200 headphones? All I have are ear buds now and they suck

been liking my aiaiai tma-1's

"Well shit. If its gonna be that kind of party I am going to stick my dick in the mashed potatoes."

Ripping used CDs to MP3 is my life. Growing up without anyone who cared about hip hop I am just now going through the discographies of the Beastie Boys, Outkast, and others.

i would put that 200 towards a pair of DT880s

sennheiser hd600 is good too but the thing to understand about sennheiser is that they are "professional studio headphones" in the sense that they are meant for professionals who listen to music for 6-8 hours a day. they're often said to have a 'sennheiser veil' that makes listening to music for long periods of time easier. there isn't as much detail and the highs and lows are moderated

the dt880s are about the same quality but give more detail, and more accurate reproduction of the sound. theyre described sometimes as 'cold', 'clinical', 'analytical', but ive loved my pair so far. some say you need a pre-amp or a headphone amp to use the dt880s, but if you get the 250 ohms you should have absolutely no problem plugging them into a laptop or ipod. another thing to consider is the 'semi-open' design. completely closed headphones, for example, you could listen to those at a good volume in the library without bothering anyone next to you. the dt880s though, at full volume they become like miniature speakers.

if it counts for anything, beyerdynamic headphones are comfier and easier to wear on the ears for extended periods of time

but i implore you to re-consider

the relative benefits of superior oral hygiene versus audiophile enjoyment

gonna pull trigger on $400+ sneaks

dun wan dress shoe shit

want a hung hing triad t-shirt

toj for life

also public enemy fuck is awesome

spotify rocks

deadlifts? good shit but girls don't give a fuck

3dl9zVf.jpg

I get that this has been noted but I did not realize he actually has a song that is titled, "Rap Game James Franco." I don't even...

It turns out that Riff Raff is now my favorite rapper. I didn't get it before I investigated his catalogue. He is not only the rap game James Franco, he is also the rap game Michelle Kwan, Einstein, Patrick Ewing, King Tut, Donut Sprinkles. Johnny Appleseed, Beevis and Butthead, etc. Some nights the internet is very generous to me. Brb watching every riff raff video that is proceeded by the words "rap game." Edited by Northwest

Whuh-whuh-whuh-whuh-whuh white boy wasted.

Want my own talk show. Rap game Tyra banks.

Edited by Northwest

I've watched ebay for probably a good year or so now in hopes of finding Vandals in a good colorway. Nothing.

After everyone thought I was asleep (long day) and left me be for the night, I hopped on my skateboard with an old dried out candle sitting on my windowsill at about 9.

I skated over to the salty parking lot of a medical complex that was closed for the night, aside from the occasional delivery of mystery boxes in unmarked vehicles I was by myself.

So I took the candle and got down on all fours and just started waxing a parking block, then trying to board slide it, waxing etc... and this feeling of serious satisfaction came over me

Not that I thought I was some awesome skateboarder or anything but I felt like a lot of pressure was being lifted off of my shoulders just skating this parking block under street lights with some peace and quiet, I skated to the convenient store and threw my self up a steep bank and a loading dock a few times for fun.

So when I got home I grabbed my cruiser and kicked my way up the hill by my house until I hit the downtown area i live near, busted my ass on the pitch black sidewalk in an area on the way and cut my hand open, but by the time i got up and saw an empty street full of lights, smooth pavement and potted plants, paving stones, small inclines etc. I was elated to be by myself skating that street at night.

The street was dead empty on the way back, I kicked as hard as I could down the yellow line in the middle of the road until I hit the hill leading back down then I just got down low and bombed this wiggly little road until i pushed myself back up to my house. I sat outside for a minute to collect myself, then went inside to call an old friend I incidentally ran into a few days prior.

We moved a mini ramp from the old shop I worked at into his backyard years ago and this friday he and I are gonna skate it, I'm sure its roughed up by now but I can't wait.