Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

In Los Angeles or the part i live in at least, pizza hut stopped giving out cheese and peppers. Dude comes tonight but can't speak any english. But i keep it cool and collect (being the son of an immigrant myself, i already know about dat struggle). I slang a lil espanol homies way and at the end he's all "le gusto los cheese y peppers"and I'm all "simon" then he reaches into his pocket and mad hooks me up with a giant bag of cheese and peppers.

Feels good man, haven't had cheese and peppers on my pizza in months. We even tried asking the people at the store when we ordered and they'd be like "oh no we don't have any".

apparently its much too hard for me to make a newsletter on spring trends, tips n tricks and products sephora sells to achieve the looks cause ive been googling pics of arab girls instead.

is there anyway, other than buying n reading through the magazines each, of finding where sephora is mentioned in them? online doesnt have most current issue info :(

and i have to curl my hair. its day 2 of our Nars event and Francois Nars' dog died yesterday which makes it sad in a way. =/

rip marcel nars

Is it just me or is superdenim is turning more and more into a fantasy land? Its like because of the influx of new posters, the forum has become stranger and stranger until only the people who are really invested will kick about.

There comes a point where telling all these stories about the life and soul of the denim makes you sound like those idiots sitting in tea houses postulating on Tolstoy, sounding so unbelievable its unreal. I'm all for craftsmanship and a little bit of the artisan, but its like tattoos, they don't need to have a story. Quit making shit up just so you can post.