Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I know I am going to be bombarded by the wrath of 1,000 superfappers manifested in neg-rep form but I think kate upton is basic as fuck

I am simply p u z z l e d at the hype as she looks like a generic college campus cwg

can someone please enlighten me

I know I am going to be bombarded by the wrath of 1,000 superfappers manifested in neg-rep form but I think kate upton is basic as fuck

I am simply p u z z l e d at the hype as she looks like a generic college campus cwg

for me it's the jiggle

I know I am going to be bombarded by the wrath of 1,000 superfappers manifested in neg-rep form but I think kate upton is basic as fuck I am simply p u z z l e d at the hype as she looks like a generic college campus cwg can someone please enlighten me

I find her belly a bit disturbing, but other than that it's like okonomi said.

I think the fact that she looks so "normal" almost makes her seem accessible to the common man. Sort of like we have a chance. :D

She's definitely a beautiful girl, but even after reading her dedicated thread on here, I had no idea who she was or why I wanted to know.

for me it's the jiggle

Then I saw this.

Edited by Nov Spur

Id just wait for cs6, it should be out in the next few months. that shit is going to be crazy. Adobe also has that free 30 day trial of the older version too. Got me through a semester.

#peasant life

Edited by dovo

Id just wait for cs6, it should be out in the next few months. that shit is going to be crazy. Adobe also has that free 30 day trial of the older version too. Got me through a semester.

#peasant life

#peasant life

well PS extended or w/e is $40 or was and the entire suite was [is?] $90

They had a pop up 80% student discount if you have a registered .edu email

i bought the suite...i've been waiting for something like this b/c i want to fuck around in my spare time/hobby when i am not working. i want to finally put my creativity into work, or the lack thereof.

fyi, if you have any trouble registering and verifying your .edu status/account, the verification webpage is slow as hell...

just let it load when you first get in there and wait < 5min.

but yes, the sale is still going on I believe...if you register on adobe with .edu account and use code: SAVE80

Photoshop CS5 Extended $40

Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 Design Premium Student and Teacher Edition $90

I need this shit, i need some kind of creative outlet fuuu

I need this shit, i need some kind of creative outlet fuuu

I feel you on that, all I do is work nowadays. I'm 7 years into a career in finance and it's turned out be every bit as soul crushing as I expected. Jawnz is my only hobby. I could really use some sort of outlet for personal expression...