Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

he hasn't logged on to steam in 10 days - so uh either his internet crapped out (though i don't believe that) or something else happened :(

i just bought tickets to london next months to find out !

went to pay an impound fee today. they wouldn't take my money since I was only allowed 30 days to pay it and today is the 34th day. Best part, I didn't ever recieve any notice, just a phone call on Saturday.

isn't that going to be ridiculously expensive?

I never really understood when people would say "Fuck that paper...I don't even care anymore...." but it is currently 2:19 AM and I am one page into a 10 page paper that I have no idea how to write. I'm going to force myself to finish this shit, but if I didn't have the reward of pancakes waiting at the finish line I don't think I could do it.

Sleeping schedule fucked. Sleeping at 4 or 5 am while having to wake up at 730am everyday.

this is been happening to me recently, sleeping at 1-3am wake up at 5:15am. for me it was because i was alloting personal free time near the end of the day and spending too much time multitasking while eating. fixed those and currently sleeping around 10-12pm, so a bit better

Edited by otlyaa