Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Dude.... it's 50 cents..

dude... thats the problem

which way do i lean with that

and its not like i come to sufu with my deep existential crisis what do you want

if you can get your hands on some real deal opium, you fucking smoke that shit. not the easiest shit to come by in the US

smoked it

but not really enough to get high off it i think

would try again though if i got the opportunity

I feel old... My cousin's kids are staying at my house this week. Today, I had to explain boy bands and Nintendo 64 to them because they were completely clueless about either concept (I had to start both stories with "back in the late nineties..." like that shit was a long time ago). Also, I had to take a break from watching tv with them because all the characters on kids shows yell non-fucking-stop and it was making my ears hurt.

go for a jog (in the rain, of course)

ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้ ゜w゜)ส้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้้

just came back from some date and this girl has me googling bounce music.

bDWuYJDyFRo

Still in the running for the no jerking off thread.

i'mma tell ya when i'm ready, when i'm ready i'mma tell ya

i'mma tell ya when i'm ready, when i'm ready i'mma tell ya

ya buggin me, and you're ugly, ugly you're ugly

and you're buggin me

just came back from some date and this girl has me googling bounce music.

bDWuYJDyFRo

Still in the running for the no jerking off thread.

videos like this remind me of learning about european sailors from the 1600s, and how they were warned about the beautiful dark-skinned women of the carribean, who practiced sexual magic but carried virulent diseases in their genitals and thus were not fit for mating.

Do older asian women have eyebrows that naturally fall out? Or is it that they just pluck their eyebrows out so they can draw them in? Cuz I never understood the whole drawn eyebrows thing. Half figured it was a asian female only gene where your eyebrows fall out after a certain age . idk

Also, why the fuck would you want drawn eyebrows any way? Shit's kinda weird.

videos like this remind me of learning about european sailors from the 1600s, and how they were warned about the beautiful dark-skinned women of the carribean, who practiced sexual magic but carried virulent diseases in their genitals and thus were not fit for mating.

I went to Puerto Viejo (Caribbean side of Costa Rica), and I saw perhaps the most beautiful women that exist on this planet. That Caribbean/Creole/Latin blend...holy fuck.

yo, can we have a quick discussion about "bros before hoes" mentality? IMO, any girl is fair game. I don't give a fuck if it's my boy's sister, someone's ex, whatever. I just don't get these imaginary rules some guys set up for eachother of what's "off limits" and what's ok. Rules about who someone can and can't fuck seem like some insecure bullshit...and don't even get me started on the "fantasy" relationships some guys have with girls they have no chance of landing. Thoughts?