Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

oh my god that blog is incredible.

William from California says:

The fact that american women don't want to fold socks is evidence that they suck. Think about it. Why should I be with you if I still gotta do it. I gotta pay the mortgage AND do my own laundry? Eff that. Rather have a chick from the pueblos of Mexico that is hot, young, nice, cleans, and will actually take a pan from the cupboard and are you ready for this? She will put edible objects inside and get this! She will turn on the flame and COOK THEM SO THAT HER MAN MAY CONSUME THEM. A very bizare concept to the American woman yes I know.

I never understand when people throw up WTB posts looking for things that are readily available everywhere.

You want APC's?

GO TO THE SHOP.

VISIT THEIR SITE.

i would agree but honestly ive gotten some stuff pretty cheap this way (paid like 50% for a brand new pair of petite standards recently although i dont know if i made a wtb post but still ive definitely saved some $$$ this way)

I was running in the gym today and some girl starts walking next to me with the hungriest sex stare I've never seen before. Her face was turned just watching me....like she wanted to fuck or kill me right then and there. So awkward because I just wanted to run lol

WE SHOULD GO TO GYM TOGETHER, LADIES ALSO LOOK AT ME FOR EXTENDED PERIODS OF TIME AND I THINK IT'S OBVIOUSLY VERY GOOD OF THEM TO DO SO AND I LIKE TO RUN ON MACHINES AND WE HAVE ALL THESE THINGS IN COMMON.

last night I was in the club booty poppin to "rhythm of the night" and this one disgusting sweaty du bumped into me and sweated all over my arm. urghhhhhh

I was so mad I didn't have my usual disinfecting wet wipes in my little clubbing purse.

last night I was in the club booty poppin to "rhythm of the night" and this one disgusting sweaty du bumped into me and sweated all over my arm. urghhhhhh

bump or sweat grindin? you decide!

Was browsing IMDB and came across the fact that Tommy Chong received a prison sentence as part of "Operation Pipe Dreams".

Just wow. What a completely ineffectual waste of time and taxpayer money. Fuck the DEA.

Hundreds of businesses and homes were raided as a result of Operation Pipe Dreams. Fifty five people were named in indictments and charged with trafficking of illegal drug paraphernalia. While 54 of the 55 individuals charged were sentenced to fines and home detentions, actor Tommy Chong was sentenced September 11, 2003, to 9 months in a federal prison, a fine of $20,000, forfeiture of $103,000, and a year of probation. Chong was charged for his part in financing and promoting Chong Glass Works/Nice Dreams, California based companies started by his son Paris. Unlike most shops selling bongs, Nice Dreams specialized in selling high end bongs as collectible works of art. The Chong Glass Works employed 25 glass blowers who were paid $30/hour to produce 100 pipes a day.

Nice Dreams had a policy in place for refusing to sell bongs to states where the statute was being enforced. Federal agents, disguised as head-shop owners, had "pleaded" with Paris Chong to sell them his pipes and deliver them through the mail to a fictitious shop in Beaver Falls, Pennsylvania. Initially refusing to do so, the agents persisted and Paris eventually agreed.[citation needed] In a Plea bargain, Chong agreed to plead guilty to one count of conspiracy to distribute drug paraphernalia in exchange for non-prosecution of his wife, Shelby, and his son, Paris. Federal Prosecution admitted to being harsher on Chong in retaliation, citing Chong's movies as trivializing "law enforcement efforts to combat drug trafficking and use."

The estimated cost of Operation Pipe Dreams was over $12 Million and included the resources of 2,000 law enforcement officers.

When I was your age, I met a one-eyed man. I asked him why he had one eye, and he told me, “When I was your age, I met a one-eyed man. I asked him why he had one eye, and he told me, ‘When I was your age, I met a one-eyed man. I asked him why he had one eye, and he told me his eye was stolen by a one-eyed man whose eye was stolen by a one-eyed man. And then he stole my eye,’ he said. And then he stole my eye,†he said. And then--he stole my eye.