Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I don't even know. The end of our relationship has been a long time coming, it felt awesome to get that out of my system. I'm also applying to interships in Shanghai or other parts of Asia and he wants to go back to his coke head friends in NM...

just tell him, honesty is always the best policy.

and if you think the relationship is ending, break it off. no reason to drag you/him through more drama/pain. good luck. :o

they're not always down to earth..

get it...

they're not always down to earth..

get it...

my sediments exactly. sometimes when people laugh, i get boulder.

but really, i just think my jokes rock.

(ok i'm done)

Posted · Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by High Monika, February 28, 2012 - No reason given
guys- would you be more mad if your girlfriend left you for a dude or a chick
I got super wasted, slipped up, and messed around with a girl.. dunno what to tell my dude hah

"He'll forgive infidelity, as long as it's another girl"

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41297530/ns/health-sexual_health/

Derp.

I was in subway today gettin some food. The parking lot is pretty smal and gets packed because of a sushi place in the lot so they allow people to park parallel to the stores in a line behind the parking stalls. I parked right in front of subway. So subway isnt packed and it was only me and this asian guy in there gettin food. All of a sudden I see this dude in a prius struggling to get out of his spot since i was parked behind him. Mind you theres PLENTY of space to get out. I see hjm so I told the chick id be back cause im going to move my car but before i get out I guess dude gets frustrated and storms into subway. (guy looked like a young george castanza if he was into guys and was into cobra starship) He walks in and screeches WHOS CAR IS THIS?!!!!. I just looked at him for a bit and hes staring at the KAGuy expecting it to be his i guess since my cars lowered and shit (herrafrush). So hes staring him down and the asian guys like the fuck? So i just look over and say "its mine du" I dont know if i looked super ghetto today at work but that guy almost shit bricks and was like "ooohh well uhm im like having a bit of trouble getting out (chuckle)" so I was like "So what? you want me to move it or something? (messing with him) and hes like "oh oh its fine I can wait" and im like no no you look like youre in a hurry im going to move it since you cant get out and walk passed him (guy gets pale) and so I move and when hes leaving im just mad dogging the whole time so he pulls out and is all im sorry so then I give this big ole grin and go back to my regular voice (which is pretty light) and say oh no problem bro sorry you had to wait have a great night buddy. and he just looked at me like what the fuck.

Its not the funny now that i read it but shit was hilarious at the time.

Feeling the need to date and have a real social life again

what the fuck did chris brown do to his hair? or who told him that looked good