Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Just wrote a four page letter to my mum who's sleeping in the room above me, now I'm cookin' some fettuccine at 4:45 am and I'm gonna get back to reading In Cold Blood. Tomorrow - I mean, today after, I sleep - I'm gonna go with my friend to get some nice Mexican food and then watch The Tree of Life (the day of release in Australia). It might just be the tiredness, but this all seems really cool to me right now.

my friend was a high school football star.

most popular/well known family in our county

his parents owned one of the most profitable farms in the USA

walked onto the UCLA football team

fucked every cwg ever

and now he's absolutely batshit insane

GdFVW_foBMU&feature=player_embedded#at=68

am i the only one to think that the greek austerity program is the right thing to do? all these people in the streets must have never took a macro class

the way that the protesters are looking at it, as i understand, is that austerity programs would not be necessary if multi-national corporations and the ultra-rich paid their fair share of taxes

always a breaking the back of the poor concept (proletariat)

personal trainer or do my my own weight routine + kickboxing class?

(benefit to the personal training is their facility has space for different exercises i.e tires and shit)

buy a good set of dumbells and some sneakers. browse the internet for fitness regimens. save money.

so i prepared like crazy for the final test of this course i thought i was writing today, i mean more like: i was convinced i was going to write it today but turns out today was the final of the course i thought i was going to write tomorrow and i can't read dates

i think i still passed and now i still have time to prepare for that final tomorrow -.-