Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

when people you didn't realize deleted you from facebook re-add you.. had at least 3 or 4 girls do this in the past couple months

they wana see how thirsty u r

do not accept

this comment choice of points is ridiculous for supersellers: 0-10 points / post damn.

they wana see how thirsty u r

do not accept

N0b will accept. Not because he is thirsty, but because he is nice and doesn't have ulterior motives. These trifling bitches caint change that.

blown through two pair of jeans in a week.  Now all I have left is to finish this box of fruit roll-ups.

N0b will accept. Not because he is thirsty, but because he is nice and doesn't have ulterior motives. These trifling bitches caint change that.

im a friendly guy and i love to hang out and chill with my friends =]

where can i buy a cheap full-length mirror that'll ship to my door (just looking for shit w/ no warp in the reflection; bonus pts if the casing looks nice) 

wanna get back into this waywt game and don't want to do it in the bathroom lol

fuck that shit

ppl walking in on me awkward af

i'm a creature of habit and I'm too lazy to fix most of my problems. it's a frustrating cycle. 

got cookies for the lady who gives me biz and the place that has hooked me up with food

thought I should be nice to those who have been good to me

Edited by whitney

I had a dream that there was gonna be a Raf Simons x Adidas collab over the Stan Smith, only difference being instead of the 3 stripe perforation, it was gonna be in the shape of an R.

i just made a huge bowl of stir fry noodles for like 3 dollas

i wanna see an acronym ninja meets engineered garments train conductor

took train to work today

got on and it's pretty full

du is leaning on the area reserved for bikes but there's no bike riding person on so whatever

girl with bike comes in, she's like almost six foot so that bike matches

parks her arse in the middle of the train that's already semi-full of people standing wise

I wait to see if she's gonna say anything or if the du will give up his spot

even after a few people has her maneuvering her bike here and there to get pass and exit she still doesn't say anything

so when a seat frees up I ask the du in my nicest, child like voice, demure to boot if you ask me, if he wants to grab that seat so that she can park her bike there

he looks at me and says, no thanks, I'm off in a few stops

I stare at him hoping he gets the hint before I start to be short/blunt with him

all the while the girl is just standing there, silent

lucky it only took him two seconds before he got the hint

he moved & she parked her bike there hella quick

the other day it was a guy coming on with clutches cos one of his leg was wrapped up and no one gave up their seat, I was curious so I waited a few moments. i gave mine.

sometimes I don't get people

Edited by whitney

about to start wearing vintage nascar snapbacks. my new aesthetic.

I had a dream that there was gonna be a Raf Simons x Adidas collab over the Stan Smith, only difference being instead of the 3 stripe perforation, it was gonna be in the shape of an R.

Lol dreams DO come true. But i wish this one hadn't :ph34r:

getting home in the wee hours of the morning and seeing all the old folks/grandparents/senior citizens out for their morning jogs/speedwalks

smoking cigarette in front of my house looking drained as hell and they still say good morning like i'm a little boy. nice.

Went to Kaytranada in Toronto last night. As I was leaving some angry little white man punched this big black guy, who responded by punching him in the face and knocking him to the ground. Dude gets up, is fine for like a minute, then punches an asian girl in the face. Then he attacks the coat check people. Four security guards jump him and punch him a few times before throwing him out.

Never seen a woman get punched like that. Surprised the bouncers let him get away with all that shit before finally deciding enough. I thought Toronto was full of shy and reserved people...

Went to Kaytranada in Toronto last night. As I was leaving some angry little white man punched this big black guy, who responded by punching him in the face and knocking him to the ground. Dude gets up, is fine for like a minute, then punches an asian girl in the face. Then he attacks the coat check people. Four security guards jump him and punch him a few times before throwing him out.

Never seen a woman get punched like that. Surprised the bouncers let him get away with all that shit before finally deciding enough. I thought Toronto was full of shy and reserved people...

she musta been debusu

my texting game is horrible

getting a bzs number is no problem but what the fuck happened to face to face interaction? people want to replace dates with texts

fuck this gay earth

getting a bzs number is no problem but what the fuck happened to face to face interaction? people want to replace dates with texts

fuck this gay earth

show yourself out

fuck this gay earth

guess you ain't gon b wolfin down da pussy

(if that was unnecessarily juvenile pls feel free to neg)

what is social justice? i can't understand what the point of it is

In theory?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Social_justice

In practice?

~~~~im. going 2 get h8 for this but ur discriMINATION. OF AETHNIC SURVIVORS, IS PROBLEMATIC U CHAUVINIST!!!!!~~~~ (╯°□°)╯︵ â”»â”â”» ur goddamn anti-feminist white-privileged opinion is worthless!!!!!! ~~~*fUCK UR FUCKING SEXUALITY LABELS U BIGOT!!!!*~~~ ~*im literally cryinG RIGHT NOW U CISCENTRIC NECKBEARD!!!!!!!*~ i hope ur asshole prolapses!!!!!! i dont NEED UR DAMN ADVICE U TRADITIONALIST!!! go play in traffic, U THIN-ELITIST CARNIST!!! in conclusion: acknowledge ur thin privilege. omg ur literally worse than hitler u pathetic assimilationist!!!!!!! why the FUCK sHOULD I. RESPECT UR DAMN CISSEXIST OPINION U NAZI????? drop dead, u body-shaming biracial-discriminating, uterus-bearer-normative cissexist!!!!!! what the fuck do u have against gender neutrality u goddamn misogynist???

This site is fun

Edited by Deux_Oiseaux