Magsåvningsreserven

Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Sitting in the window of an anonymous chain hotel in London overlooking an equally anonymous student housing complex where a couple of stories below mine an asian student in her early twenties in front of a large laptop is alternating between checking her iphone and halfheartedly touching herself while very obviously aware of my presence across the road and then sharing this very same fact on here before heading out for some solitary drink in a town with no shortage of the solitary is making me feel quite disassociated and postmodern, dudes.

but did you hit that.

A girl I've been dating let me know today that she just entered a serious relationship with someone else. Looks like my weekend went from hanging with said girl and getting laid to drinking a lot of bourbon.

I give it a month before some retarded "baby blue" cover version shows up in the charts.

been playing a lot of MTG lately.  :$

dont be ashamed!

i wanna play so bad! haven't played in a long time but i still check up on the new cards n stuff

old habits die hard

endlessly scrolling through the #knolling tag on instagram

somewhat satisfying

I missed the Alcest show today

Had tix

No fucking time.

ugh.

Sometimes I start to think I'm a decent person and then I see another human being wearing Pyrex shorts and I immediately want to end their life.