Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

The Conjuring was pretty good...first horror movie to make me audibly go "oh shit" in a long time. You know the jump is coming but it still gets you. I watched Insidious after and it was alright, the last half hour was kind of wonky but that witch thing was pretty creepy, more than demon Darth Maul. 

i think everything that production team has done past PA2 has been very weak. have you seen the house of the devil? my 10/10 best horror pick. not exactly 'scary', but still amazing.

Haven't seen it yet, but i'll bump it to the top of the watchlist. Thanks!

it's probably a 4chan thing

what is this comic/meme called

Bingo.

not familiar with /fa/ 

but is it called..."that feel"  ?

as in, that feel when... you're at a party... and you're alone... blah blah blah

i thought this one was pretty ok

i'll just link it here

i'm not going to post the image directly in here since they are such a huge eyesore 

i would like to stop seeing it posted all over tumblr

so please stop re-blogging it thank you

not familiar with /fa/ 

but is it called..."that feel"  ?

as in, that feel when... you're at a party... and you're alone... blah blah blah

i thought this one was pretty ok

i'll just link it here

i'm not going to post the image directly in here since they are such a huge eyesore 

i would like to stop seeing it posted all over tumblr

so please stop re-blogging it thank you

/fa/ is like the sub-reddit malefashionadvice but on 4chan

Edited by wEstSidE

I was in little tokyo today cuz my parents were visiting. Was walking to rif when I saw ben baller pull up into the loading zone in front

with a ferrari. He was blocking a truck that was gonna stop there. A parking attendant waited by his car to tell him to leave and blocked the lane making other cars honk and shit. He came out with some shoes. From the box i could tell it was one of the recent og color retro IVs. Don't know which ones though. 

My sister and brother-in-law are in town and are staying with my parents. My brother-in-law brought waterproof pants with him for whatever reason and this morning he played the hilarious, never been done before spilling of liquid on his pants but it being okay because they're waterproof pants joke on my dad. He spilled coffee on himself and burned his balls. 

The coffee slid down the front of his pants and onto one of the only pieces of carpet left in my parents' house: the floor of my dad's office. My dad was worried about his carpet so cleaned for an hour to make sure there wouldn't be a coffee stain and then took my brother-in-law to the ER. 

The nurse and doctor at the ER were less than impressed with my brother-in-law's "at least I didn't get something stuck up my ass" joke while examining his burnt balls.

Day two of my mother's "let's have all the kids come home for a week" week was a success, I'd say.

Accidently negged so quote for the new page.