Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

http://www.complex.c...forums/#gallery

has anybody read this yet? im not so much interested in the superfuture write up, but the jawnz.com write up made me realize i don't remember who started that forum. it wasn't sonicvoodoo was it??

If you want a pro-tip though, just read for a LONG time until you can acclimated enough with the culture to start actually contributing, lest you get neg-repped to the lowest depths of the Internet.

dream last night.

so im chillin at home when my mom calls me into her room. I walk in and she tells me she can't breathe so I'm like yeah, you know i smell something weird. she's in bed so she turns over and she's wearing these gigantic white aviator hipster glasses and she's like ok, go find out what it is. I say ok so i step out of my backdoor and I'm in a fuckin starbucks courtyard i look around for the smell but don't see anything. then i look down and theres this old skateboard next to me so i get on it and it takes me to this laptop. i get to the laptop and theres a screen up that "says decipher the code" to cleanse the air so i start getting to it. all of a sudden this older chubby eastern european lady with short blonde hair storms out with dishes in her hand and theres this nerdy guy following her. she looks at me and says oh! hello again and i say hi, the nerd is asking her about some equation and she just starts blurting out all of these laws and talks about the universe while the nerd is writing shit down on his notepad. as they walk out of the courtyard I'm still on the laptop when this hot redhead walks up and starts talking to me and i tell her i can't talk i have to help my mom. so she sits down and decides to wait.

(wait i just saw a sailor jerry commercial while typing this and they played where eagles dare by the misfits. LOL. but thats irrelevant)

anyways, i finally figure the code out and get a text from my mom that she's ok now. so i start talking to the bz when she jumps up grabs me by the hand and pulls me into starbucks. when i get through the door it turns out that starbucks is actually a dormitory hallway. i get in and everyone there is naked. i look at the girl and all of a sudden she's naked too. this naked guy walks up with some girl and looks at the redhead and goes hey, i still need your help to study I'm just with cara right now. meet me in my room in 20 minutes. redhead says okay and we walk to his room. he's there with cara who is actually the octomom and they're naked in bed. the redhead is on all fours with half her body in his room and her ass in the hallway. they start studying when all of a sudden i just dip in and start fucking her. she's still studying with the dude like theres nothing weird about what were doing while I'm in a hallway just railing her. she looks up at me and says do you know the code babe? and I'm like what? she says put the code into my shoulder. i look on her back and theres like a brail pad on her back and i start touching it and she starts moaning. so I'm there fuckin with the brail and apparently i did something right because the windows which were blocked by these garage door looking things suddenly open up and natural light gets into the dormitory. everyone walks up to me and starts patting me on the back while I'm still having sex. the redhead who never gave me her name moans in orgasm flips over and says you did it babe. then she gets on her back spreads her legs and lifts her vag up. I go into start eating her out when her vag swallows me whole.

then i woke up.

liberals say gun control, conservatives say violent movies

why are you getting your information from a seinfeld dude with a twitter?

i've always found american gun laws totally bizarre - jason alexander's recent 'rant' on them, despite some flaws, is an overall good read. http://www.salon.com...azing_gun_rant/

i've always found american gun laws totally bizarre - jason alexander's recent 'rant' on them, despite some flaws, is an overall good read. http://www.salon.com...azing_gun_rant/

He makes a lot of really good points in his rant. As someone who lives in the US, I've always been baffled by the ease to get assault weapons, extended clips, etc. The Gun Show loophole is another thing that needs to be fixed ASAP.

interesting that baum doesn't bother to make the distinction between assault weapons and other kinds, instead framing it as all guns vs no guns ever

because of course a universal gun ban is even up for discussion

I could be wrong but I don't think most people/policy wonks/talking heads who are in favor of greater gun control are talking about going after your remington 22 but I have still not heard a convincing argument for automatic weapons being available to anyone except the military