Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

do all the drugs / fuck actually talking to people, they're all idiots anyway.

not even preaching, I don't really care if littlemike and "freshkills" die virgins, but choosing to get fucked up on the day when you could be getting bitches numbers and facebooks and possibly even more makes you poster boy for emotional immaturity. I like to get fucked up myself, not even judging that - I just recognize that a) good days don't come too often, b ) getting fucked up at a college orientation with some likeminded/similarly-leveled people is going to get a net gain of nothing, and c) you will end up with nothing in terms of the puss for the rest of your college career/life (most people stop making real friends after college, good luck trying to pick up girls for reproduction post-grad if you can't while you're in college))

Edited by dismalfuture

not even preaching, I don't really care if littlemike and "freshkills" die virgins, but choosing to get fucked up on the day when you could be getting bitches numbers and facebooks and possibly even more makes you poster boy for emotional immaturity. I like to get fucked up myself, not even judging that - I just recognize that a) good days don't come too often, b ) getting fucked up at a college orientation with some likeminded/similarly-leveled people is going to get a net gain of nothing, and c) you will end up with nothing in terms of the puss for the rest of your college career/life (most people stop making real friends after college, good luck trying to pick up girls for reproduction post-grad if you can't while you're in college))

I met way way more people at parties than I ever did at official orientation events. I agree with you though, with the caveat that (at least in my experience) orientation "ice breakers" largely suck and the best way to meet people is to roll up to a party and talk to people there.

then again, i'm a weird introvert who didn't realize it until college so now i pretend to be normal but really i'm not so yeah take it for what its worth.

Edited by littlemike

I met way way more people at parties than I ever did at official orientation events. I agree with you though, with the caveat that (at least in my experience) orientation "ice breakers" largely suck and the best way to meet people is to roll up to a party and talk to people there.

truth

orientation icebreakers somehow always group together the least similar people, least likely to become friends

dat dbhs? lol i heard shes been hangin roun rowland heights zzzZzZz

dbl post :+)

Edited by dranoelsy

lol at people negging augustus for praising networking through a fraternity

how is networking on a website like sufu any different? why would you not want to meet people just because they're in a frat?

well we don't pay dues or have to go through a lengthy initiation process to be able to lurk and post on sufu

networking through fraternity pools is merely one point, of literally endless points, of entry for networking in any university environment. it is not particularly better or worse. it does come with the pretense that you're in a frat. no hate though, not gonna generalize.

my pee smells like scotch tape