Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Is it just me or is superdenim is turning more and more into a fantasy land? Its like because of the influx of new posters, the forum has become stranger and stranger until only the people who are really invested will kick about.

There comes a point where telling all these stories about the life and soul of the denim makes you sound like those idiots sitting in tea houses postulating on Tolstoy, sounding so unbelievable its unreal. I'm all for craftsmanship and a little bit of the artisan, but its like tattoos, they don't need to have a story. Quit making shit up just so you can post.

lol why'd you red yourself

man, just got a lucrative contract writing something the editor admits is bullshit

i'm doing work everyday

i really fucking feel like writer go life

Young people in the hustle and bustle of life are literally the nicest people on the world.

I like to take the model of Shakespeare.

He was a genius yes, in hustle and talent.

But his worth came through in collaboration, and I'm glad young people in new york understand that. I've embraced collaboration fully. We all need to help each other.

Edited by Leonard Leroy

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Leonard Leroy, February 29, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by Leonard Leroy, February 29, 2012 - No reason given

And like every good writer i have daddy issues, mommy issues, sister issues, a family history with sexual violence ( not within my own family, but against our family) and I'm extremely emotional, the happiest, saddest, angriest man (but no one except my loved ones see the latter two), and my emotions come bubbling up extremely violently thanks to my adhd and my bipolar ii disorder

is that too real?

on the other hand i have a lovely girlfriend and partner whose only flaw is that she can't be next to me now, who is literally a genius, with Stanford paying her to go there and work on her ph.D. And I like to make people think I'm a genius, too. Because I swear to god, I'm at least fucking crazy.

And luckily agents appreciate just a good amount of crazy in their clients.

my life has gotten fucking explosive. In the span of these two posts, shit gets flipped. Fuck man. Therapy just doesn't help.

How do I get a mod to change my user name.

Edited by Leonard Leroy

Down with the gap!

I like my women with thick thighs~

(Thank god my gf doesn't browse sufu)

sometimes i have to show here things and hope she never decides to spend an afternoon browsing my post history.

wanna swap countries?

What's your country?

Also it won't really fix things I mean my country mostly messes up the whole world so...

But I'll consider it if your country has nice weather

Ps no angsty teenager emotions && the world sucks. Just mad about how dumb so many people are in the US, and that we need to debate abortion (and really the issue is actually control of women's bodies which is creepy), that there are serious candidates who don't believe in the separation of church and state, that we waste all our money on the military and suck corporations dicks for no reward. So yeah. Amongst other things.