Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

will you look at that, I think I've just developed an allergy.

I have absolutely no previous allergies, but right now for some reason I'm covered in red spots. They look like rashes but they're not itchy or anything. can't even feel it, I just look stupid.

it's slightly freaking me out, but at the same time I don't really care right now

Tested 161 when I was a kid, 147 when I took a test two years ago. IQ tests are so limited on what they test though that I think most people (should) understand they are pretty poor at being able to tell how intelligent a person actually is overall.

Nuts on/in butts

That is the question

The first line of Malcolm XX

Sony MDR-7506 is pretty much the best deal for the money out there.

The only thing is if you're planning on carrying them around everywhere, the cable has a long coil and is very hard to manage if you're not stationary.

word. I have the mdr-v6s. Love em. I just tuck the extra cord into the back pocket.

homework halp! so i need a language consultant for my phonetics and phonology 'field project' for the semester.

Here are some characteristics of the ideal language consultant. He or she:

• is a native speaker of a language that you don’t know. (By “native speaker” we mean someone who learned the language as a child and still actively uses the language in everyday life.)

• is willing to work with you at least 1-2 hours per week throughout the semester.

• is willing to let you record his or her speech.

• is interested in, and maybe even proud of, his or her language and will want you to get it right.

• is patient and willing to repeat the same word over and over while you try to learn to pronounce it.

i guess anything except for tagalog, french and japanese. any takers? send me a pm plz! will <3 you forevs.

sitting in this meeting with a big client that has no clue... feeling that post vacation depression.

had an amazing time overseas in taiwan and singapore. going to the night markets and eating mass amounts of pig parts, fried seafood, and things i can't even name. hooking up with a girl i met at Luxy. seeing some of my friends for possibly the last time in a long time. staying at my multimillionaire friends singapore compound and being driven around in a range rover to get duck rice...

and now i'm back in seattle. food options are severely limited. shopping is a joke. girls are subpar. no nightlife. fuck. first world problems.

friend just pasted me this "my friend pasted me this educational video. it says somewhere in the video "as a child, you are born with a thin skin membrane called the foreskin... it is sometimes removed by means of what's called a circumcision.. if unremoved, the penis can develop a cheesy material called shmegma""

i'm so happy that i don't have an anteater cock.