Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I finally mounted the TV in my living room a month after moving here. Plugged a coaxial cable in because apparently there are free channels in NYC or something? I have ~120 channels, of which about 25-30 are HD including HBO, Cinemax, Encore, and Showtime. This isn't normal, right?

WTF

my dad just called home and said he hit some bicyclist accidentally. dude got sent to the hospital.

FUCK. anybody ever deal with this shit? we have insurance and whatnot, but still. this is fucking crazy.

1997, was riding my cousins(guy) bike to meet my friend to discuss our schedules and our excitement on going into the 8th grade. I was crossing the path of a drugstore exit lane and saw an elderly lady driving pretty fast. I go to press on the breaks and of course this is when having no breaks on your bike was cool. She thinks I'm breaking so she keeps going, meanwhile I can't stop, and she hits me.

Bike is ok, but handle jams into my rib cage scraping the area under my left boob and moving my bra all the way around. She took my number (I didn't take anything, believing in the good in ppl) and I then fix my bra but she never called to check up on me. :( I have a scar still.

I got kicked out of a mcdonalds for cracking a beer, I don't know if I should be ashamed.

I believe the mcdonalds and burger king here (columbus) are going to be allowed to serve beer soon! Don't feel too bad ;)

i just found out a company I would really love to work for is headquartered a few blocks from my place.

how do i force someone to hire me???

hang out where the workers hang out (lunch, happy hour). Make friends, network... Profit???

1. Send sketch

2. "We don't like the wood texture, it makes it look old"

3. Change sketch (multiple times)

4. "We want that wood texture"

5. Change sketch (multiple times)

6. "Can you put more of that wood texture? That type of texture is why we chose you"

*le sigh...

yo i know i'm just as bad as anyone else, but can we make this place about ripping on each other again, instead of complaining about life? let's just leave it at the human condition makes us all miserable and it's time to just make fun of fat people and shitty dressers again

I was outside of Target today and two bummy-ass old white guys rode by on their bikes. As they passed me, one of them was like, "shut the fuck up, nigga!". What was that all about? I didn't even say anything. Was he even talking to me?

On an unrelated note, I also saw a white Chevrolet with undefeated, element, and transformers decals on it.

I was outside of Target today and two bummy-ass old white guys rode by on their bikes. As they passed me, one of them was like, "shut the fuck up, nigga!". What was that all about? I didn't even say anything. Was he even talking to me?

On an unrelated note, I also saw a white Chevrolet with undefeated, element, and transformers decals on it.

Saw a BMW with a Stussy sticker on the back of it on Tuesday.