Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

Not on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, but on Thursday the Supreme webstore crashed

Thursdayeeee~~~

i want 2 go 2 da beach

fuck

bigdropsurfline.jpg

The worst sensation in the world is falling off on the face a heavy wave. The fact is that when you fall, you fall upwards, with the wave pulling you up and into the falls.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GG_Allin

GG Allin is perhaps best remembered for his notorious live performances, which often featured transgressive acts, including coprophagia, self-mutilation, and attacking audience members

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coprophagia

Coprophagia or coprophagy is the consumption of feces

i can't find the meathead thread but I'm thinking of canceling my gym membership and signing up for krav maga/kickbocking/muay thai, or some shit like it cause i hate conventional work outs...not like i was super skinny before but just so I'm all tight.

plus, ill feel all badass cause i know i can rly kick someones ass. :cool:

Bite it you scum is my favorite GG song LOL

When I first heard of GG Allin I had this whole sound mocked up in my mind of what his music was like. I saw pictures and read about him before I'd actually heard anything (I think I was 13ish?), and anticipated it to be thrash or super indiscernable metal. I was pretty surprised that he was pretty much just solid rock and roll, and even country. Way more listenable than I anticipated. The documentary about his funeral is pretty decent also.