Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

complimented some kid in austin wearing what looked to be that "we stole the twinkling stars" dior homme tee. said he got it from some korean store and that he'd never heard of dior, haha

ran into manabe in the hallway at a pillows show and asked if they would play swanky street--they played it and i felt i could finally die happy :o

i know people appreciate him for posting eye candy, but considering just the sheer amount of time he puts in finding and posting pics of anonymous naked and semi-naked women, and images of tv and movie actresses, and watching tv shows based on whether there's a hot actress in the cast, plus his opinion on entourage ...

i actually liked the finale

it's probably a safe bet he's a big fucking stupid loser guy. i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

i know people appreciate him for posting eye candy, but considering just the sheer amount of time he puts in finding and posting pics of anonymous naked and semi-naked women, and images of tv and movie actresses, and watching tv shows based on whether there's a hot actress in the cast, plus his opinion on entourage ...

it's probably a safe bet he's a big fucking stupid loser guy. i could be wrong, but i doubt it.

i feel like i upset you in some way. would you like a hug?