Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

rosetta stone works? heard shufon say it was only good for people already intermediate with the language. need to learn and/or perfect my 2nd languages.

also:

Before you can use a recordable disc (such as CD-R, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-R DL, or DVD+R DL) formatted with the Live File System format in other computers, you need to close the current disc session to prepare the disc for use.

For more information, see Burn a CD or DVD in Windows Explorer.

Show all

To stop closing a disc session automatically

To close a disc session manually

Open Computer by clicking the Start button , and then clicking Computer.

In Windows Explorer, click the disc burner drive, and then click Close session on the toolbar.

The session will be closed, so the disc can be used in other computers.

fuck yes i did not know, will do this. now hopefully all the damn CDs i burned will work on other PCs

skated for the first time in ten years. amazingly, i pulled off an ollie on my first attempt and then got cocky. so, i tried doing a kickflip...TOTALLY fucking stacked. ripped my brand new norse chinos (crotch/ass/knee - not sure how that is possible) and my hand looks like a lawnmower went over it. sucks. little kid in a car going by got a laugh, though.

lesson learnt.

My ex's mother was REALLY into that shit. Drawers full of oils and whatever else.

From personal experience, it tends to work for allergies but for anything else, like wounds or sprains... Not so much. I would syke her out by not using it and not telling her (it never felt like it did anything.. I would not use it sparingly), then when it healed, she would go: 'Oh that was fast! Good thing you used (insert random name)'.

Most of it is hype.