Miscellaneous Musings (Limited Edition)

I wanna go to paris, but I wanna go and have it be kindof a ridiculous party. I kinda wanna organize a supertrash week-of-chaos in the city of lights. basically rent a huge cheap apartment for a week and populate it with like minded individuals who want to experience all the drunk sightseeing that paris has to offer. A place like this would be ~$70/night per person:

http://www.parisattitude.com/apartment.asp?numProduit=7412

unofficial interest check in partying with 11 other strangers in paris for a week in 2012:

1.) clopek

2.) freecat

3.) redx

4.) desi

5.) samsikle.

6.) shufon

paging neptunecitylocal and crissyw to thin out the dudefest this is will unavoidably become

will probably make an actual thread for this idea soon.

damn this is ballin !! if you ever do this count me in i know the city, own a car and have some crazy retarded friends always ready to party.

signed the lease on the loft apartment of my dreams right after landing an awesome job that pays incredibly well at twenty, wish i could rub it into the faces of all of my highschool friends that thought i wouldn't be shit/are swimming in university debt.

life is fucking awesome.

I really, really have to re-develop that killer instinct that I used to have in business. I feel like I've relaxed way too much, let people get away with too much, and haven't made my own personal gain a top priority like it should be (which sounds terrible, but it's the truth). Not trying to be Gordon Gekko necessarily, but I definitely need to become more aggressive.