Acronym.

Westbrook

Are the ACR bags waterproof/storm resistant? Weather has been fucking up my TravelTeq and I think I need a bag for inclement weather.

If they are totally waterproof I can't say but they are storm resistant yes.

Everything inside keeps dry and I walk through some pretty good downpours usually. But don't know what the moment is when it will stop though. Never walk hours in the rain, usually just short trip of max. 30 minutes.

Hmmm that's true, been using my 3A-1 on such a daily basis (it can fit my 15inch macbook pro) that it totally forgot about the liner in my 3A-5TS (which i bought for carrying that macbook pro).

too bad that my 3A-1 is getting more and more faded, at first the black started to fade with a blueish shade but now the top part of the bag is getting a smudgy fading brownish discoloration. Because of the little use my 3A-5TS gets it still only has the blueish fade.

I've seen a 3A-9TS a couple of weeks ago which was faded like shit, it looked totally rubbish with the whole bag faded inconstantly and brownish. The previous used limonta didn't fade it only had that wet/leather look which was good and my other 3A-1 the green version is not made out of limonite at all so that also doesn't suffer from discoloration.

I think and hope that the switch from limonta to x-pac wasn't only about weight but also about the quality difference, the limonta just doesn't hold it's color.

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone with subnet access comment on the next season's line of bags? Anything new and improved? Also those patina photos would be much appreciated. Think I've broken my refresh button waiting.

Best I can do for you now is this iPhone picture:

svrlav.jpg

Can try to make some proper DSLR shots later this week.

It's limonta, that new fabric is Dimension Polyant X-PAC, it doesn't age (I guess), it's more reflective and have that diamond like pattern.

Not sure which one I like better.

Edited by Brainboy