Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Miz, how do you not work at BiG? You must go in there once a day. I'm not knocking at all, though. If i lived in the city, I'd pretty much live there and be broke and starving after a week.

and that is precisely the reason I haven't gone into it since first hearing about it!! I live a few blocks away from it and I'm so tempted to go there everyday but I know I won't be able to pay my ridiculous SoHo rent if I did that.

btw, chicken, those aren't it.

here's a couple links to pics of the M-1 and M-2:

Dubbleworks Lot 660 M-1:

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=1017

Dubbleworks Lot 660 M-2

http://www.ware-house.co.jp/index.php?page=item&ic=1027

hmm. i must say i'm personally more interested in raw or one-wash then. (what am i saying? i already have enough jeans for now.)

some people would already have the work done for them, ya know?
It's not even that, I think a couple of nice washed jeans should be a part of everyone's collection. Variety is the spice of life (and denim).

That said, these look far nicer than the awful acid wash crap Chicken linked.

It's not even that, I think a couple of nice washed jeans should be a part of everyone's collection. Variety is the spice of life (and denim).

That said, these look far nicer than the awful acid wash crap Chicken linked.

Hear, hear. Besides the fact that the M2 1950 duck diggers looked awesome, I only have one other pair of washed or even worn in jeans. Well, my APCs I bought a year ago are starting to get worn-in.

And they look even nicer in person.

• 1 month later...

if you live in San Francisco or around it, you will very soon be having a similar joy as all these new yorkers being able to go into Blue In Green in person.

:)