Samurai, Sugarcane, Oni Denim in NYC!!!!

savage

if you live in San Francisco or around it, you will very soon be having a similar joy as all these new yorkers being able to go into Blue In Green in person.

:)

If that's true, then I'd be more than willing to consider Los Angeles "around" San Francisco :P

• Replies 505
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

San Francisco.

mission district.

18th/Valencia.

november 1st.

a new store called Self Edge.

we'll announce that tomorrow night when the temporary splash page for the site goes up..

think sugarcanes, samurai, nudie, iron heart....

yup, i am that cat from turf.

and yes, i'm opening Self Edge..

prices will be the usual prices expected on these brands..

nothing higher than usual.

a store for people that love denim.

it's about time san francisco had one.

yup, i am that cat from turf.

and yes, i'm opening Self Edge..

prices will be the usual prices expected on these brands..

nothing higher than usual.

a store for people that love denim.

it's about time san francisco had one.

yeah man, were closer to japan on the west side than nyc, its about damn time! just make the selections top notch. it should be well recieved!

yo is self edge open ON nov 1st ? No delays expected? Anyone know what will be in stock? Im sure ALL the brands wont be there the 1st month but hope so.

I am planning a trip to SF for a couple days for the sole purpose of going to this store. Might as well do sight seeimg, go to bars & clubs etc. while im there but this is pretty much the reason for the entire trip.

The B.I.G. Mecca trip is going to be pushed back indefinitly. Takes a whole day to fly from SD to NY cuz of the time trip, but only about 2 hrs to S.F. from SD.

we'll actually have every brand we've listed in full stock upon opening. and as of right now, we're still aiming for a November 1st opening date and a huge opening party november 18th.

we also have about 5 brands of tops we've added and we're working on our fifth and sixth brand of denim at the moment. :)

maybe this all requires it's seperate thread. there was no intention on hijacking this thread.. hehe..