ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

me ROY boxers and i went for a big bike ride this morning

too tired to do much now so we decded to make a months worth of gluten free banana blueberry coconut muffins for our work lunches

changed to me ROYs

all my homemade lunches and cycling mean my beltand jeans have stretched?

lovedkq.jpg

everyones a photoshop master these days...

loved1.jpg

just incase you missed my bruise, cause i know you really care

loved2.jpg

smashing bananas

loved3.jpg

berry berry good

loved4.jpg

no pics of end product cause g free muffins tend to look not too flash

if any one knows of a recipe for some that turns out looking like normal muffins please share

5521598882_7c0d69c9e0_z.jpg

The RxCs and I are visiting cousin Robbie for the weekend at his ranch in Nebraska. He seems certain he'll make a million off of "Bobby Dale's Leapin' Lambs" by and by. I'm not so sure.

Fantastic :D:D:D

all my homemade lunches and cycling mean my beltand jeans have stretched?

lovedkq.jpg

Or maybe you lost weight :P

Hope your bruises get better soon!

a grey, drizzly morning. Miserable. THinking about Japan, hope they all make it through.

As we set off for a short walk, we saw masts on the horizon.

boattoday.jpg

The G1 is a great jacket - snug when cold.

roystoday.jpg

It's great being with a nipper - every playground has to be explored...

climbing.jpg

On the way home, he took me to one of his favourite places, a little graveyard, home of a favourite wasps nest - all the kids like checkingit out, with a mixture of fascination and horror - and the occasional sight of exotic birds. Today we struck lucy wiht a parakeet getting an early lunch, next to a fat local.

parakeet.jpg

nice denim Joelz (what is it btw?) but i think you wanted to land in the waydt thread instead ?

but i agree with you, PaulT dkatz tg Roy6 Riffeltopo and other crew members that will forgive me to not specifically mention their names are killing it .....

Oh man. I have gotten back from a one week business venture where I was not able to wear my ROYs for much of the week. Whoooo. It feels good to have them on.

As a reunion I decided to take them hiking in the ventura hills. I brought along my MF utility shirt, thorogood boots, and zissou belt. As usual a bit overdressed for the occasion. :D

This is the little guy warming up for the hike.

parkwithnanapoo002mediu.jpg

The view of the park we hiked around. It's a nice little all purpose park with a lot of space for the little ones to run around.

parkwithnanapoo004mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo005mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo006mediu.jpg

The little one waisting all his energy at the beginning.

parkwithnanapoo007mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo010mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo011mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo012mediu.jpg

parkwithnanapoo016mediu.jpg

This is me paying for my son waisting all his energy at the beginning. He was a trooper though and did most of it on his own.

parkwithnanapoo013mediu.jpg

Really nice few pages, everyone.

Work has been busy lately, but I spent the day today priming all of the trim in the two rooms I'm trying to finish up. I tried a new system of applying the paint with my short roller, and then finishing it with the brush. It wen t so much quicker. (RoyxCones under the Keys)

trim.jpg

If it looks a little messy, that's because I always over paint the trim at first (these rooms will be carpeted so I don't have to strip, sand, and repaint them like the others!)

trim1.jpg

Then, I cut back in with the wall paint for a nice, crisp line. No tape, just a steady hand and a good brush.

trim2.jpg

The windows took a little longer, as expected.

trim3.jpg

Both rooms all done and cleaned up. Time to sit outside and chat on the phone with my Dad. I needed some fresh air after painting all day with oil paint. The Roys are crocking heavily up top, but below the knees are still greycast and hairy. They'll get their first wash at 3mo at the latest.

Roys25mosm.jpg

Farhad- nice pic's man. that fit is perfect too, one of the best in the contest.

rnr- great way to wear out the boy! looks like a great day. how you diggin the Thorogood's? nice, eh?

I love the boots. I don't feel like I need to baby them and their shape gets better as they are worn.

5524983603_7e715cf4e7_z.jpg5525574062_8617886e4e.jpg

We took a 4 hour drive out to the mines two days ago ( what a smoking pile of shit of a trip!!) Plan A & B failed in the first 20 minutes, plan C took us up a old mule trail at 10 at night, we dug a few pack rat nests and came up with some shredded wool and a little piece of denim. The sign was the only interesting thing we found.

Congratulations on your book Paul.

Loved Iggy. Loving Bowie.

True, not entirely sure why. But on the plus side, the US version has more lewd stories, the UK legal read was insane (apparently, the longest in the history of Little, Brown).

oops, sorry, what was Q?

These Roys are looking fantastic.