ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

That's a clear front runner for fading. Great work, Roy6. Can't wait to see them in a few months' time.

Man Roy looking great man. Good to see ya Farhad and Samsone!!

Bummer about trip. Everyone nice stuff. SSDD Monday again for me. I am trying to get at least one photo a week taken for fun. Getting nice out so took a short bike ride and snapped some photos. Lifting rocks looking for my black snake buddies but non yet. Other photo is with one of the rarest pieces in my collection.

www.banditphotographer.com

royw8.jpg

royw81.jpg

MFV1.jpg

roy6 - those are looking killer! Not even just how much they're faded (relatively) but the shape/design of the whiskering is pretty rad-tacular. Interesting that you still seem to have a significant amount of the denim "flame" - moreso than most others.

eltopo - the last pic is sweet

Is that your grandma eltopo? Roy6 looking good!

Not my actual grandma, but I own her, she is part of the permanent collection.

Farhad did you mean to Rep me cause you negged me you bitch. :) I am going to tear these boots up. Maybe piss on them and throw them against the bricks a couple times. Then take photos of them. Hehehe

Between having the GF home for a week before she starts a new job, and my being under the weather, I haven't computed much lately, but this thread never ceases to deliver wonder and inspiration from around the world. I need to shake this crud and get back work spreading ROYness.

I went to a launch pitch at a swish publisher today - in my ROYS.

I had the Paul Smith suit all lined up, but in the end thought, fuckit, they'll buy or not buy regardless of the suit. My colleague obviously thought I was fuckin' nuts. guilty!

Nuts,Really? Sounds like a good idea. One would think you being in jeans would be an easy segue into a conversation with a publisher, given the fact you've published a book about denim.

I went to a launch pitch at a swish publisher today - in my ROYS.

I had the Paul Smith suit all lined up, but in the end thought, fuckit, they'll buy or not buy regardless of the suit. My colleague obviously thought I was fuckin' nuts. guilty!

You should've worn a flecky suit from Mr Byrite!

^ Looking good!

It's been a while since I did any real updates... A bit of a catch up on stuff. Busy, busy - work & everything have been keeping me out of trouble! ;)

I got together with an old friend of my dad's, who is a professional photog, and we got a couple of days of shooting together. Terrific guy, great learning experience!

This came on the heels of my having sold three of my photo canvases - with a few more in the pipe! The first one was bought by an exec at one of the banks, who hung it in his office. The other clients all saw it there, and contacted me! I am SUPER stoked!! :) Hopefully this will get me started on my "retirement" career..

A few shots from our wanderings..

46b13572.jpg

fb71552e.jpg

708320d7.jpg

My dad's friend also passed on a few "goodies" - which led me to reconfigure my home workspace (maybe I should call it the "play" space ;) )

A corner for all my photog stuff - plus a Pelican 1650 for storing all the gear!

ee7f2fd0.jpg

Making sure everything is working as it should

953deef6.jpg

Almost done!

85d9a98c.jpg

^ Nice pics riff, ThisSunday!

Getting a bit colder now:

p3170012g.jpg

^ The weird crotch bulge persists...

p3170014u.jpg

Had some pho...

p3170017.jpg

p3170019.jpg

And coffee at "sensory lab" - I had an organic cola, not a coffee person myself - but anyway they had this neat looking coffee making machine that looked like an alchemy apparatus:

p3170026.jpg

The Roy's have been off-duty since Monday, I instead have been wearing some 70's 509's favoring the light blue color since the week has been nothing but sun..

_IGP7901.JPG

The jeans are from a friend of the family..

_IGP7917.JPG

_IGP7916.JPG

_IGP7915.JPG

No selvedge but I think they are cool, they are nice on sunny days

P4tD1WtXtHbxFkFp1yxnUhtXEshYLFOBGzoZOqf80mo?feat=directlink