ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

my waist measured the same, but that's impossible!!! ;)

I got a 32 in the eternals. I think I'll get a 32 after shrinkage. I can't imagine ordering bigger unless the sizing is way off!!! was tempted to get 31 after shrinkage but that might be too tight.

I'd rather a little bigger than smaller cuz I can shrink them or get them taken in.

its 7.30am (GMT +8) where im from and i missed being in the first batch. damn, paul email me my password soon! = )

i used the method roy measured his jeans and im a 33.5 inches in the waist but i wear a 30 in the eternals. what size are you getting farhad?

Eternals are vanity sized.

Don't sweat if you've paid. I mentioned I asked people to gift it, if he's concerned he'll say, if you've still to do it, save him the fees if you can.

Stretch, huh. You know, ROy is right. Why make it so complicated? Just do what he says. He will have accounted for shrink and a bit of stretch. Jeez rnr, did railroad workers always prance aroudn fixating on a 1/2 inch either way in their waist size?

Just do it!

Oh I did it. I sent him my waist measurement, the size I want it to be after shrinkage, and my inseam. 35" inseam, for anyone taking notes. Big, Big, cuffs for these babies.

I'm just going to tell him I would like them to shrink to 33" in the waist, expecting a stretch to 34". Being tall and skinny, particularly loose jeans look terrible on me. So, I'll probably go for 33x37. This custom sizing is wonderful!

I just noticed that quite a few MF heads are taking part in this contest

Yeah, it makes some sense. This vintage cut appeals to us, huh?

Big, cuffs for these babies.

I'm going for a 4" cuff. First time I've ever been able to do it.

I just emailed Roy with a request for a 33x37. Who has the longest inseam??:P

I already sent my order, but then I thought a huge inseam would be good, as the cut-offs would make good patching material, matching phone case etc. Ah well, next time. I figured loose in the waist was safe. I'm pretty sure I'm putting suspender buttons on anyhow (are modifications legal?) if they stretch too much. My 201s I can just about jump into like firemans pants. It's wonderfully liberating to have alot of room.

I haven't heard back from everybody, hope to get cities/provinces filled in too, but I think I have at least everybody's home country here:

1- dr. house Germany

2- Dr_Heech The Cotswolds, UK

3-Entertainment New Jersey, USA

4-Joseph Hill Seattle, Washington, USA

5-Zissou Logan, Utah, USA

6-eltopo Ohio, USA

7-Fardin Vienna, Austria

8-Riff Canada

9-Sansome1877 Bakersfield, California, USA

10-Rnrswitch Camarillo, California, USA

11-almostnice Hamburg, Germany

12-PaulT Greenwich, London, UK

13-Roy6 San Francisco, California, USA

14-shortylong Elkins, West Virginia, USA

15-Dkatz Kampala, Uganda

16-Erk * Greeneville, North Carolina, USA

17-Cash Sugar House, Utah, USA

18-Ranonranonarat Singapore

19-Pomata Italy

20-DocBlue Paris, France

21-Fre$co Hertfordshire, UK

22-TG76 New Zealand

23-TheClerk Brighton, UK

24-Medine Chicago, Illinois, USA

25-aho USA

26-robbie Lexington, Nebraska, USA

27-ThisSunday Queens, New York, USA

28-Mikechh Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

29-Farhad- Los Angeles, California, USA

30-Lostinthesupermarket Dublin, Ireland

Let me know what I got wrong...

I am banking on 1" stretch in the waist.

Me too. I'm going for (post0soak) W34.5 L36

I haven't heard back from everybody, hope to get cities/provinces filled in too, but I think I have at least everybody's home country here:

1- dr. house Germany

2- Dr_Heech The Cotswolds, UK

3-Entertainment New Jersey, USA

4-Joseph Hill Seattle, Washington, USA

5-Zissou Logan, Utah, USA

6-eltopo Ohio, USA

7-Fardin Vienna, Austria

8-Riff Canada

9-Sansome1877 Bakersfield, California, USA

10-Rnrswitch Camarillo, California, USA

11-almostnice Hamburg, Germany

12-PaulT Greenwich, London, UK

13-Roy6 San Francisco, California, USA

14-shortylong Elkins, West Virginia, USA

15-Dkatz Kampala, Uganda

16-Erk * Greeneville, North Carolina, USA

17-Cash Sugar House, Utah, USA

18-Ranonranonarat Singapore

19-Pomata Italy

20-DocBlue Paris, France

21-Fre$co Hertfordshire, UK

22-TG76 New Zealand

23-TheClerk Brighton, UK

24-Medine Chicago, Illinois, USA

25-aho USA

26-robbie Lexington, Nebraska, USA

27-ThisSunday Queens, New York, USA

28-Mikechh Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

29-Farhad- Los Angeles, California, USA

30-Lostinthesupermarket Dublin, Ireland

Let me know what I got wrong...

Yo got ma SuFu handle wrong :P

Lot's of USA people~ :D

We have every continent except for Antarctica & South America :)

Asia seems a little under-represented for it's size and population though...

Anyone visiting Antarctica or South America in 2011?

Just so this contest is truly 'global' :P

P.S. Just sent payment to Roy - my order is through~

My unofficial contest belt is on it's way too!

i see you got a new avatar mike. haha. holding the fort down for Asia here.

it would be great if someone really went to antartica. superdenim superace. still awaiting my password from the paul t who is deep in slumber.

need. to. incept. his. dreams.

I might be going to Taiwan next December, probably stopping by Sg!

I wonder if they do day trips to Antarctica from Australia :P

Last time I checked you had to fly from Chille....

But hey, that's South America and Antarctica in one go!

I might be going to Taiwan next December, probably stopping by Sg!

I wonder if they do day trips to Antarctica from Australia :P

Last time I checked you had to fly from Chille....

But hey, that's South America and Antarctica in one go!

first international superfutture meetup! i'll be heading to sydney in may, MAYBE stopping by in melbourne, so who knows! always wanted to try the best milkshake in melbourne you were talking about. heh.

hah, I emailed Paul 11 minutes after his email, and didn't get in the first order. That's fine, though, because I need to confirm my inseam measurements tonight...

i was lucky i snuck out of a 10 hour meeting for some fresh air and checked my emails at the perfect time

order in now i can sleep

if they dont fit im either gonna eat lots of starve to make them work

My unofficial contest belt is on it's way too!

What did you get? I was just thinking of making myself a new belt, card case, and keychain all in natural leather to watch them age over the year as well.

To all involved. I just sent out an email with the code to order the jeans. Please send in your order to roy as soon as possible with the code in the email I just sent. If you already ordered then don't worry about it.

If you did not get an email please PM me or email me, Roy6, or Paul T. I would say Almostnice, but he has like 8 jobs and 40 illegitimate kids to take care of, so don't bother him.

first international superfutture meetup! i'll be heading to sydney in may, MAYBE stopping by in melbourne, so who knows! always wanted to try the best milkshake in melbourne you were talking about. heh.

Yep, I'll show you the famous juice/smoothie bar.

It will be a little chilli in May though...but I have their smoothies all year round!

What did you get? I was just thinking of making myself a new belt, card case, and keychain all in natural leather to watch them age over the year as well.

A whole set of leathers sounds like a great idea!

I'm interested in seeing some of your leather crafting too.

My new belt is coming in from Utah, by Unlucky: a natural horse-hide belt with some interesting custom features :)

I have a wallet from California coming in very soon too, plus the new copper wallet chain is from Oakland, CA also :P

It's a whole 'hand-made in the USA' outfit~

^ I don't think you can alter the payment type to 'gift' if Roy has requested payment for 'services' (:P) already.

I spent a couple minutes scratching my head, but there were no other options during the payment process.

I just went with a 32 - same as his pre-shell stitched Roys that I got - which I found surprisingly snug. Fingers crossed...

I'm debating that technique as well. I think I measure out (gonna make Homegirl measure me up tonight) to around 33" but when I tried on ROY's in SENY, 31 fit spot-on. I hate internet sizing, sigh...

We have every continent except for Antarctica & South America :)

Asia seems a little under-represented for it's size and population though...

Anyone visiting Antarctica or South America in 2011?

Just so this contest is truly 'global' :P

There's a decent chance I'll be heading to Brazil late next summer to start up shop for my organization there. If I do, maybe I can plan a hop down to Patagonia and beyond...!

ROYS VS. PENGUINS!

Wait, are penguins in antarctica? or the arctic?

Ooooo how about a little Zissou-leather-wear sub-contest? Ehhh? How do you feel about whipping up a quick 30 sets? Hah!

You can ignore his invoice and send him the same amount of money as a gift. That's what I did.

I thought about doing that but didnt want to fuck up his flow/system. Instead I just left a comment saying I'd buy him a beer when I'm in the area.

Farhad- just saw your email. Thanks for the heads-up. I'd still love to see if we can pop in and meet the man when I'm in the Bay Area.. we'd just already be wearing the jeans already when we did so!

WORST time for me to be flying around like this stuck in airplanes with no internet access....Just sent ROY the password (wow I feel so behind everyone now haha) and waiting for his response but have to head to sleep now :X (Did I mention my computer connection doesn't work so I'm bumming off my girlfriends computer lol)...Lot of annoyances happening around me but it'll be worth it when I'm wearing these babies come January 1st! sufu, don't worry, I'll do you all proud! (btw my location as of now is Chicago, IL but may possibly be Japan or New York within the next few months!)