ROY X CONE contest, 1.1.11 - 2.1.12

Paul T

I've sent out about 24 passwords. Apparently he sent out a brief acknowledgement, sounds lilke he's snowed under.

Apparently my last round-robin (or both of them) didn't reach everyone - server delays I guess. If you haven't heard from me (THisSunday? Cash?) , email me with your full name, SuFu handle, and email for my files. I'll send out the remaining passwords tomorrow morning, US time.

The form is that once ROY has your email, he'll send out a PayPal invoice. Please pay him from funds or bank (not credit) card as a gift so he's not paying their fees.

I haven't ordered yet. to be honest it's making me a little nervous. I want these to fit well and I don't wanna bug Roy.

Edit: just measured and it says I'm a 33 but I always either get 31 or 32 WTF M8!!!

I know 33 after shrinkage will be too big.

I bought 32 in eternals and fits perfect.

thoughts?

Well.....not having figures for the rise makes it a bit tricky....but I think pomata's approach is probably the right one. Just dive in. As long as you're within an inch one way or another, this stuff can always be worked out.

edit: I think these are supposed to fit more like overall style pants rather than regular 5 pocket jeans. I think the cut is going to look weird if it's worn too tight.

I haven't ordered yet. to be honest it's making me a little nervous. I want these to fit well and I don't wanna bug Roy.

altho we haven't discussed yet (that's why i was calling earlier), our little not-so-secret is that we, yes, you and I are going to share the jeans. so pick a size we can both fit in and i'll catch up with you later about it. but don't tell anybody yet. k?

@robbie, where in the middle west are you?

I am in Central Nebraska... but if I had enough time to plan/save for gas $ Kansas City, Chicago, or Minneapolis could be potential options for a mini-meetup. Or Denver if some of the mountain time zone boys wanted to meet up there.

Gift? Oh whoops, didn't see that bit. I just paid his invoice.

Yeah, I paid with paypal funds (thank goodness some of my stuff sold) and bank money, but had no idea I was supposed to specify it as a gift. He charged me for services and not goods which seemed interesting.

If roy needs us to cut a check for the fees or something I am all up for that if need be.

-rF

Does anyone have any information on how much this denim will stretch?

@Farhad .., I think Pomata meditated Ramones style; wuntwothreefour......Blitzkrieg Bop.

I am banking on 1" stretch in the waist.

Don't sweat if you've paid. I mentioned I asked people to gift it, if he's concerned he'll say, if you've still to do it, save him the fees if you can.

Stretch, huh. You know, ROy is right. Why make it so complicated? Just do what he says. He will have accounted for shrink and a bit of stretch. Jeez rnr, did railroad workers always prance aroudn fixating on a 1/2 inch either way in their waist size?

Just do it!