Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

Yeh, I can't make the rise work for me at all, after wearing them for a couple of days they just don't fit my body type. I've put them up on eBay but if anyone wants them for a "forum friendly" price please drop me a PM.

• 9 months later...

Inspired by recent natural indigo posts, I decided to give the Self Edge x Dry Bones SEXDB19 collaboration a run this weekend. Infrequent wear since July '13 means little evo but they're great jeans that my snaps don't really do justice to...

With RW 2005 anniversary, Schmidt, Honest Thomas belt, the weekend rides.

20170304_133507.jpg

20170304_133631.jpg

2017-03-04 16.03.34.jpg

• 8 months later...

Shameless plug - going to post up a size 30 slim red D that was purchased from the recent self edge sale.  $100 shipped. I've done an agitated soak and they don't fit me. Other than that unaltered and never worn. Sorry to bump an old thread, especially for a plug!

• 2 years later...

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Somehow Dry Bones is a brand that never really made a breakthrough in the Western denim world. Self Edge carried them, Clutch Cafe still has them (where they are on sale right now) but you rarely seen them featured here although they do look quite nice.

https://clutch-cafe.com/collections/dry-bones/products/dry-bones-562w-engineering-denim-jean

3 hours ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

Bringing this thread back from the dead...

Somehow Dry Bones is a brand that never really made a breakthrough in the Western denim world. Self Edge carried them, Clutch Cafe still has them (where they are on sale right now) but you rarely seen them featured here although they do look quite nice.

https://clutch-cafe.com/collections/dry-bones/products/dry-bones-562w-engineering-denim-jean

They used to sell Dry Bones from Duffer of St George , I got a really nice shirt from them.

^ can't resist either.  Dry Bones/Self Edge/Sufu collab jeans from years back -- very heavy, dark, two patches, size 36, fairly skinny, high rise cut.  Cheaper than dirt.