Dry Bones / DLewis

MikeN

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

Let's see some pictures...somebody has to have been working on these for the last few months.

Finally some support! These may as well be my next pair of blue denim, but I would like some info....

I tried on the DP580s this weekend, and they were really cool. The denim is super smooth...a polar opposite to the Samurai/PBJ slub. At 14oz, they seem like they would make a really nice summer jean. Also, I have seen worn Dry Bones in Lightning, and they seem to age very nicely, not anything extreme or ultra-contrasty, but the broken in pairs look like a nice pair of worn blue jeans. My feeling is that these are definitely worth the purchase...I would recommend picking them up now, that way you can be the one that blows them up in a few months with crazy evolution pics.

The new Red-D Slims are where it's at.. we love the fit and styling on these things..

They'll be up in our online store by Wednesday.

Also, here's what we've already got for online sales...

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=72&zenid=af6bc0881eaf01c7e2ab0acaaffa6cc9

I have a pair of vintage Dry Bones model DP-534, circa 2000. If the newer model resembles my 534, I can attest the denim feels really really smooth. This is the pair of jeans I can wear to sleep. If I remember correctly, they were one of the original Take 5, along with Evisu, Stormy Blues, Gardener & ?

I can post more pictures if there's interest.

img0269gz4.th.jpg

I promise, these jeans will be up for sale in our online store either Friday night or Saturday morning.

I'm tempted to keep every pair for myself though.