The Flat Head

LFC4ever

got my fh310 in size 31 today, which are too tight in the waist (they're for sale, check my signature). anyway, i want to get some flathead denim and the fh310s fit perfectly after the soak, but there is no way i will be able to button the waist. so sizing up one is not really a solution, because they would be too loose around the thighs and calves.

do you think the BSPs in size 33 will be fine fitwise?

Damn Sid are you wearing those anymore?... they look really great. This is why people should wear their flat heads for more than 6 months - yeah they fade great for that time period but they look amazing if worn for longer. Too many people seem to reach the same point and call it quits.

Edit:

Do you have any full resolution shots uploaded anywhere? I'd appreciate it if you could link.

Thinking about the Glory Park flannel. I have a winter heavy flannel in red/black size 42. It's just a tad too tight and need to wear it unbuttoned or else it just looks a little too tight. Should I go to a 44 with the Glory Park flannel or stick with a 42 since it looks like the size chart says it's a tad bigger in the chest and shoulders. Although the sleeves look a little shorter, but that shouldn't be an issue. Is the size 44 glory park flannel a much longer than the 42 winter heavy flannel?

i know what u mean, with all this rain i just end up staying in and not doing anything active

lol , i tried going out on thursday, i believe, and i got caught without an umbrella. my jeans were soaked :(

Pete just blew up the spot.

That shit isn't even going up in the online store.