The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Guys there is a TON of flathead stuff that just got listed on eBay. Thought it might be DC4 related? Not sure.

Judging by where it is shipping from I don't think it's dc4 related. Everything is shipping from japan.

Great pre-soak fit.  This cut is going to be very versatile, working out well for slimmer dudes, who want a higher rise and more natural fit, as well as bigger dudes, or dudes with massive thighs who want a narrower leg below the knee.  The top block is great.

Edited by tmadd

It is…the Self Edge size chart is consistent with what I've measured, and also just how the jean looks on.  

Oh no.. we got the new varsity jacket from Flat Head and i need it bad.  It's the toughest looking one so far because of the black wool / black leather combo.

I wish self edge was open later..... sometimes it literally takes 45 minutes to get 7 miles.  fucking la...  That said it seems like there's been a lot of good stuff recently and now I gotta check out the vars

Edited by itsbenhere

We're now hiring for graveyard shift sale associates at our new 24-Hour Self Edge location.

@Okisan,

Mine shrank, not a huge amount but a little in the length, sleeves and chest with a 40C wash and no drier, the same thing has happened with all 5 FH workshirts that I own and have washed. You may be able to avoid this with a cold wash but in my case it was welcome every time.

Hoping for some sizing advice on a pair of 3009. Currently wearing a pair of Sugar Cane 2009 in size 29. Fit is perfect everywhere but the waist which is still just a little tight, maybe .5 inch. Still extremely wearable, just not optimal. My true waist is somewhere in the 31-32 inch range. Would I be looking at a 32 in the 3009? 31? 33 even? If anyone could weigh in, I'd appreciate it.

Tmadd or Kiya....

How does the FH 3012 compare to the IH 633 that's coming out.

Similar taper and top blocks or totally different?

Thanks

The 3012 has a slightly higher rise and a hair more room in the thighs.

Edited by kiya

Hoping for some sizing advice on a pair of 3009. Currently wearing a pair of Sugar Cane 2009 in size 29. Fit is perfect everywhere but the waist which is still just a little tight, maybe .5 inch. Still extremely wearable, just not optimal. My true waist is somewhere in the 31-32 inch range. Would I be looking at a 32 in the 3009? 31? 33 even? If anyone could weigh in, I'd appreciate it.

31 should be fine.