The Flat Head

LFC4ever

They run about the same as other FH shirts, you're a 42 or 44 in FH?

If you're in between get the larger of the two sizes.

How does the F310 compare to the APC NS? I'm a size 28 in APC NS, what size F310s should I buy?

Go with a size 29 in the F310, going up one size from your APC size will get you a slim fit after the soak.

Why are the threads on the back pocket yellow/orange for The Flat Head SE05BSP? I thought the threads are supposed to be blue/indigo?

I've tried my 1001's the 1st time, they're pretty snug in the thighs and calves area (32" x 36" tagged, measured 33" x 37"). Dunno if I should give it a try and soak them (the waist is trim but looks ok presoak) or return for one size up? I'm afraid they'll be to trim in the leg area, on the other hand I'm sure this fat denim stretches out while wearing. Uh, and the quality is really amazing.

Nice 380s Acquisition X. I've got a pair of raw F350s sitting in the draw at home. Looking forward to start breaking them in after the summer, I'll rotate them with my Eternal 874s which are currently having a seasonal break. Looking at the current and forecast temperatures here in London though, they may both be called into active service sooner than anticipated

Go with a size 29 in the F310, going up one size from your APC size will get you a slim fit after the soak.
i dont wanna argue with kiya but i wear a size 28/29 in apcs and i got a size 32 in f310. and they fit the similarly. again i dont wanna question kiyas expertise but thats just my imput on it.