The Flat Head

LFC4ever

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to LandoCal126 again.

And why is that? Were you speaking to someone in particular or was that just a general comment about me?

So that's where the cardcase went... was thinking about buying it.

They had a tan one there for a few weeks after but I just checked the SE website and they are Sold Out. Step your game up...

got a question for bsp owners.

i got a 33 unsoaked in my closet but thinking of wearing it after the dry bones contest. i wear 30 in the db ones. any owners can shed light on the bsp after soaking? i am a true waist 32.

They are going to shrink to just below 32", but will stretch out within a week to a comfortable waist. The fit will most likely be pretty slim, but not skinny. I advise doing a one or more hot soaks to get most of the shrinkage out of the way. I hotsoaked mine 3 times.

I am a true 29" wearing size 30 BSPs - in hindsight I could have gone TTS, but I love the fit I have now so that doesn't bother me. They will shrink a LOT when you soak or wash them, but they stretch back out really fast (within a day in my personal experience).

went true to size, size 29, and there should be tons of fit pics somewhere either in this thread or in evo thread.

i liked the fit but am much happier with the ironheart 301s cut. it's almost identical to the BSPs except slightly looser, more towards a samurai s710 cut which was too loose.

but if you have 33s and you're 32, you should be fine.

I went true to size too. Size 34. Super hot soak. A day of bike riding in them and they stretched out to a really comfy tight (no belt kinda thing). Love them!

I find the IH 9301s (301s too) the exact same pretty much. I am a size 33 in these IH jeans and they fit almost exactly the same as my FH SE05BSP in size 34.

oh thanks guys! coz the se website it says to size 1 or 2 for the bsp. thats why i got the 33, but from reading this thread seems like lots of pple went true to size. i hope they shrink a ton. well i will post pre and post when the time comes. thanks again!

"Please size up 1 or 2 sizes from your regular Flat Head jean." I think that's where you may have got confused. With an extremely hot soak for 45 minutes they will shrink 0.5" on all measurements and 3" in length and 1.5" in the waist. You may want to even soak 2 or 3 times, let them air dry and put into dryer just to get ALL the shrinkage out of the way...

Anyone interested in a pair 3001 brand new with tags size 30x36??? PM me... unsoaked, unaltered!!!

Make me an offer! I ship worldwide, traded 4 times on sufu.

i'll accept anything over $180euros shipped -but it depends on where u live....post cost can change a little bit...(might be a bit cheaper, might be a bit more expensive)

These must go!!! i need money so i can join the LVC contest!!

PM me for pics!!! for measurements go to selfedge!

repairneeded.jpg

SEXFH05BSP 11 months.

i decided to let my inhibitions go and join a game of limbo, limbo, limbo. crotch area was already stressed. turns out that forward hip-thrust motion was the straw that broke the camel's back. gonna take them in to get repaired later today. enjoy the peepshow.