The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Oh and just wondering how long flatheads take to start fading. im new to this, sorry. (just got my flatheads around a week ago). ive noticed a little blue in the wiskers and thats about it..

Hi guys,

here's my situation, nowadays I'm wearing April77(overdrive, colordrive) in sz 28 and would like a little looser fit, I also own a pair of Dior MIJ sz 26 so I'd like a fit between these two....Any opinions on what FH I should get, will the BSP in 28 become too April-esque after the soak?

Anyone have any post-soak measurements?

Thanks

The fit you want depends on the Dior cut you're referring to.

Anyway, finally managed to get a pair in my size, 33.

DSC01126.jpg

DSC01127.jpg

(Don't mind the paper tagging.)

Pre-soak measurements:

Waist - 17"

Rise - 11"

Thigh - 12"

Inseam - 37"

Leg opening - 8.5"

Post-half-hour, lukewarm soak measurements:

Waist -16.75"

Rise - 10.6"

Thigh - 11.5"

Inseam 35.5"

Leg Opening - 8.25"

did you taper them? coz i dont see the slight bootcut

Slight bootcut?

There's no such thing as "slight bootcut" on any of Flat Head's jeans with the exception of their full on bootcut model, the 3007.

looks like you still have your arc intact. mines pretty much disintegrated on my wallet side; i think ill only have the left arc of mine remaining

yeah idk whats up with yours...only suggestion i can offer is the properties of these jeans seem to vary from pair to pair..i noticed when i switched from 34s to 32s differences in the individual pairs...my size 34s were super hairy for example...these, not as much

This is for anybody who has had 380's. I ordered a size 34. I have some room in the waist, but there is way too much room for my liking down throughout the whole leg. Way too baggy. This is all pre soak. Even with soaking I don't think it will be enough for the legs to be where I want them. And yes, I know these are a straight leg jean.

If I size down to a 33, will the difference in size throughout the leg be enough to notice, or will the big difference just be in the waist?

If anybody has a size 33 F380, could you give post soak measurements using the BIG method? Really looking at the knee and what the hem is at about a 30-32 inseam.

I have BSP's and the 4001BK. I was looking for something a little more relaxed than those to wear with boots. I have an old pair of gap jeans that I really like the fit of and was looking for something similar. Here are those measurements:

W 34

Thigh 13

Knee 9

Hem 8.75

Inseam 31