The Flat Head

LFC4ever

Excuse my ignorance about this topic, don't know much about leather, but panther, did you do anything special to your leather patch, or does that just happen naturally, it looks real nice.

p.s. your bsps are looking really good! : )

@YIKES

i like that fit. it's not gunna be a skin tight fit after it stretches, but it'll still have a nice slim silhouette. but if skinny is the look you're going for, then size down.

and i say don't be shy with the hemming. because they're quite tapered, you'll get a lot of stacking anyway, so i'd rather err on the side of too much hemming than on too little.

on a related note, i wish i hemmed more off my bsps..

yeah I'm a little worried about when they stretch out, but it's possible that I didn't get all the shrinking out of em?

I'm not going to hem them until I'm sure I'm keeping them because if I hem them I'm going to bring down to a 32" inseam.

They are definitely comfortable, not tight at all. I'm going to try them on today again once they're done drying.

yikes... find me that flat head bandana!!! i still want it....

LOL I will try to find it, I was looking for it the other day and didn't, but I'm moving in a couple of weeks so I should find it then.

@YIKES

i like that fit. it's not gunna be a skin tight fit after it stretches, but it'll still have a nice slim silhouette. but if skinny is the look you're going for, then size down.

Will some of that hip flare go away?

yeah I'm a little worried about when they stretch out, but it's possible that I didn't get all the shrinking out of em?

I'm not going to hem them until I'm sure I'm keeping them because if I hem them I'm going to bring down to a 32" inseam.

They are definitely comfortable, not tight at all. I'm going to try them on today again once they're done drying.

You could hot soak and dry them to make sure you get all the shrinkage out.

yeah it will, naturally. i had the same problem initially, and i think most people who've owned bsps did too...

i don't have any hip flare anymore.

it only seems like it happens because of the pockets... I think I'm going to give these a try and keep em.

Going to hem em down a bit first though... the stacks are a bit much.

I got it and it's amazing. The only issue I have with it is, I called and ordered it from SESF and paid $270 for it, then it goes on the online store for $230. Coulda waited a week and got it cheaper.

Oh hell nah, you were rung up wrong, email me and i'll give you the difference back in cash or store credit, whatever you want.

I got it and it's amazing. The only issue I have with it is, I called and ordered it from SESF and paid $270 for it, then it goes on the online store for $230. Coulda waited a week and got it cheaper.

I love Flat Head and am completely bias toward their stuff, but for that much I'd definitely buy the new Iron Heart chambray.