The Flat Head

LFC4ever

I just got these flathead balder jeans in the mail today. They're huge! I've never had unsanforized jeans before-do these look too big presoak or will they shrink to be okay?

Thanks!

CanonNewpics031.jpg

CanonNewpics032.jpg

CanonNewpics033.jpg

I think you could manage with a lenghty hot soak. The thigh/booty area will shrink quite a bit. The waist might still be slightly big, but the rest looks like it will fit snug. My FH's shrunk about .5" - 1.5" all around with a hot soak.

Does anyone have a picture of a F380 fit? preferably on a tall guy but anyone works

The pictures of the jeans on the selfedge site aren't soaked sooo they kind of suck

F380, size 30, hot wash(no soap) for shrinkage.

I'm about 6'1", with a 35" natural inseam.

F380Front.jpg

F380Back.jpg

F380Side.jpg

And my lost back pocket rivet

F380lostrivet.jpg

these jeans are now painfully tight-a couple of post soak pics:

Nice fit. Excited to see how they turn out. Maybe a fit pic w/ shoes on? Shoes sometimes make stacks look too much. And if you wear them w/ heels or flip flops regularly you probably wouldn't want a stack at all.

That shit is dope.. that's the short sleeve version of the one we carry at Self Edge:

http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=68&products_id=309

Wow, that's some insane shit... Come into the store so we can see these in person.