^ great stuff Jakob. You reckon you could share your preset/action for your black and whites?

Thanks! It's just something I threw together so it would work with the photo. If you want feel free to drop me a PM and I'll give you the exact settings.

You could always go with the epic it has a 2.8 but more expensive. Also check out the Nikon la35 af. I've got one of those its like my plastic Leica lol it's lens is very good and you can put on lens shades and still fit it in your jacket

8195427728_97541ab45d_z.jpg

I have one of these but I havent finished my roll with it yet. Would you mind posting some pics you've taken with it!

8215724182_daa0907e4e_c.jpg

Untitled by MrEllis, on Flickr

8212370609_c3c59b9814_c.jpg

partyyee by MrEllis, on Flickr

8162655334_a22ac53c70_c.jpg

spppuyu by MrEllis, on Flickr

Every photo besides the one of the drawers were from it Koven. I don't have a digital camera atm so I've been shooting all film. The one thing I noticed it doesn't do well with is photos that are within arms reach it focuses on something farther back. I haven't been able to find minimal focus distance.

Thanks! I'm shooting with an old Canon ae-1 with Kodak c-41 black and white film speed 400 the tree I shot at f1.4 the rest were f2-f2.8. The only thing I did to them was boost the contrast on the portrait slightly and they has this weird cast of light pink so I took that off lol.

^ if you're going for a canon dslr, go for the T3i (maybe even T4i) or 60D which are all reasonably priced!

Here's my contribution for today, folks:

8233181445_937a5d389c_c.jpg

it was a budget setup/shoot. haha

the background was just multiple white styrofoam boards with the dining room light on top + built-in flash on XSi, nothing fancy.

Edited by dragon_

Strangely enough my 4 year old is pretty in to street photography and actually pretty decent (for his age) at framing the subject, I think he just likes being nosey because he has no fear of getting in someone's face to take a picture. Anyways, I can't give him an expensive camera, does anyone have any recommendations for something easy to use that won't break the bank? Here are some shots he did today with my iphone

8236990240_9145de8f43_z.jpg

8236985272_93b0c7abf6_z.jpg

8236396826_b0a218227b_z.jpg

8235333143_bde823c46e_z.jpg

8235920629_cb0f418b1e_z.jpg