Koven happy anii!! I wish I knew the date I started lol it was something like 3.5 years I believe.

Joelz love the last one.

Riff lol he has that arrogant "how dare you interrupt me" look going. However, great DoF

connor, next to last one is my fav. really captures the moment.

almost bought an X100 today....kicking myself a bit for not pulling the trigger but I'm still not convinced I need a second camera apart from my 5DmkII.

From the other day...

6078697730_64bfd67db6_z.jpg

DSLRs are not practical to carry in the street, i have a d300s with a bunch of lenses and I don't think ill ever bring it on the street again unless its for a paid gig.

x100 brought back my love for photography......it was starting to become a hastle lugging around my shit.

each has their own preference, and i look forward to using one as soon as i pony up and buy it...

what i'm hoping is that when i do pick one up, it has the same effect on me so that i can use it to its full advantage on the street. I do however, like to shoot at different focal lengths and that is why i will always carry my slr (unless i can somehow afford an M9 some day) I never feel burdened by my 5D, and it has never gotten in the way of me making a shot.

one of my good friends has a 5DII... had lunch with her today and by the end of lunch (after toying around with my X100 for just a little), had convinced her to buy the X100... right afterwards, she went to the shop and plunked down the $$$.

I would say the x100 compliments a DSLR but wont replace one unless you exclusively do street photography. When im shooting someone for money or shooting events I feel more comfortable with my DSLR but every other time I perfer the x100. They might be coming out with an interchangeable lens version so that will be exciting!

2 more from last night

299575_10150357291485450_501265449_10334898_6751796_n.jpg

295750_10150357260385450_501265449_10334651_7151482_n.jpg