Adh92, nice photos . Is that picture I am assuming of you, shooting a contax, was thinking of getting one myself. As for the site, I like the side scroll. I'd definitely work on the landing page and nav. At the moment it's fixed left and floating over your images. Thanks for putting up pics. :)

Thanks! Still working on the website, but I'm just glad to have something up there.

And yeah that's me with the Contax. I end up shooting it probably more than anything else just because it's so handy.

Can anyone offer some help.  I picked up a Refurbished EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens for my 5D Mark II and I've been really disappointed.  Sharpness is really lacking, AF is slow, inaccurate, and unresponsive.  When I point the barrel of the lens down the lens will fall straight back to 135mm.  Anyway - looking for something nicer for studio and product photography work.  I was shooting an 85mm before, but I dropped it the first day I had it, and the optical distance wasn't really ideal for product photography...

Anyway please help meeeee.

28-135mm is really more of a generic consumer lens with some pretty serious lens creep.

I've used a 24-70mm 2.8L pretty much exclusively for the last year or so. The ideal all-purpose lens as far as I'm concerned. I use it for studio product stuff on a near daily basis, and all the lifestyle/art-y pictures I've posted in here recently. I personally prefer the faster speed (2.8) over the extra length of the 24-105, but that's just me.

Not sure how different the MKII version is, but you could probably get a pretty decent deal on the original version (the one I'm using).

^ lol, it depends... I find if people that you have as contacts add what you like to see its makes your stream much better.

The new layout though is imo pretty sweet, I like it how it takes up the whole page and doesn't have side bars and how you can see every photo in its real size. 

Edited by laxlife1234