Thanks ThinFinn - as for hardware, remember that its not necessarily the camera that makes a picture amazing, it's the photographer (tho the camera can help execute the photograph)
it's not the camera my friend...

just like it's not however much americana you can pile on your body.

it still looks shit

quoted for truth.

rep joelz. i gotta spread it chris..

^great...

I def. need some better hardware when i see those pics...jealousy fire

lol

Anyways.....

xcoalesce, Amazing. I love the tones and her expression.That pic looks like it could be in a magazine.

chris_n, dope

RandR, I love that black and white shot

jazpar, amazing composition on that escalator shot.

Quiver, that shot of the guy in the grass is just perfect. There are so many thigns about it it love.

Rob060, interesting perspective. The way you tilted it made something that would typically be boing interesting. I love the post processing as well.

if it wasn't for that bike, you'd never know what time period this one was from. really cool composition with all the leading lines.

cross post from the film cam thread...random shots with my cheap eximus wide and slim(vivitar clone)..probably not up to snuff with most of the stuff in this thread but oh well..

lastscan56.jpg

5021832868_ed091ffd95.jpg

that's mad sick.

this thread (or sufu in general) should geta stock photo account with getty or something. I can see this picture on a website about modern buddhism.

I've been working over the summer to try and build my own tilt-shift lens..but I can't find a lens that would work right...if any of you have one that would be great? I've been to a bunch of swap meets and stuff but no luck...medium format 6x6 would be great? Anyway, here is a photo that I took out my apartment window and tiltshifted online...

DSC04564-tiltshift.jpg